Sunday 24 April 2016

#484 The butterfly counts not months but moments

.....and has time enough - Rabindranath Tagore

Post #484


I felt kinda springy today and wanted to wear this truly gorgeous skirt form Mon Cheri.  Apart from the fabulous selection of patterns to choose from, you also get the skirt in sheer and not so sheer.  What is even better though, is that it comes with undies attached!  This made me jump for joy, confident in that if my studio was full of people, I would not be flashing my bits at them :).  I find this a real issue when wearing short skirts over a mesh body - I dance a lot and last night found myself camming up my own skirt to check I had my undies on - with this skirt, no need!   Whatever skirt texture you choose, the undies coordinate, I so wish more designers would do this for short skirts, I think it is such a great idea.

Post #484


I am including the pic below simply because I wanted to show the skirt pattern, which is my absolute favourite.  I have worn this sports bra from Just Because but it remains one of my favourites, and most tops don't work great with a high waistband, whereas this one fits perfectly.

Post #484


I am wearing my Avi-Glam eyes again, this time using the Nature hud.  This will probably be my leisure time hud, as I am pretty much always a green eyed redhead when not blogging, but I like experimenting with different styles and colours on my blog.

Post #484



Credits:

Mesh body: Maitreya Lara
Mesh Head:  Catwa Jessica
Applier: WoW Skins Fatma
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Ryleigh - available at FaMESHed
Eyes: Avi-Glam Nature pack
Manicure & Pedicure:  Wicked Peach - Mani/Pedi - Ethereal
Skirt:  Mon Cheri Alice Skirt
Top:  Just Because Casey Sports Bra
Shoes: KC Couture Caty Wedges
Necklace & Earrings:  EarthStones Butterfly Necklace & earrings, tickle
Poses:  Hopscotch - Pose me Pretty

Props
Greenhouse and all it contains - Aphrodite - this was an offer so may no longer be available as a conglomerate
Tortoise - Hopscotch tortoise pet gacha - this is the treasure chest rideable tortoise


Tools I use in most blog posts:

SecondSnaps Photo studio

Info
If an item is for sale at an event, I give the slurl to that event, however in case this blog post is read after the event has finished, I also include the slurl to the mainstore.

I wear a mesh body, head, hands & feet in all posts. Most items I blog fit various mesh body parts, and often classic avatar standing sizing and/or fitmesh. Please make sure to demo anything you see here that you are thinking of buying to be sure it works for you.

There are often more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.


SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).


No comments:

Post a Comment