Tuesday 7 June 2016

#498 Happiness is the sublime moment when you get out of your corsets at night

Joyce Grenfell

Post #498

 My outfit today is a very "me" in so many ways - sometimes I just have to do the black thing from head to toe, same irl.  I am wearing Catwa Alice with WoW's new applier for Designer Showcase.  Another very pretty face from Sawsan Secretspy, Kassie is available in Omega applier and system skin.  I tend not to use Omega appliers much, simply because I prefer all the make-up options that often come via dedicated appliers.  For this look I have added some eye make-up from Sawsan's Mimi Catwa applier.  

Onto the jewellery - I love this chunky statement set (necklace, earrings and bracelets - my cuff is from another Meva set) from Meva which comes with a texture change hud allowing customisation via a very stylish metallic palette.

Post #498


 Onto the outfit at last!  Doc Eldritch of DE Designs has released another fabulous corset - actually, in my opinion, it is his best corset ever.  It fits over my Maitreya Lara beautifully, and the detailing and texturing are as superb as you would expect from Doc's work.  Although not created specifically to go with them, the corset fits like a glove over one of Doc's earlier releases, the Rhea pants.  Both corset and pants come in Doc's beautifully rich colours palette, and you can choose from a hud operated fatpack or individual colours which come with a hud to change the laces, hasp and buckle hardware. 

Post #498

 I had to share a back view, and momentarily whip ZZ's hair off (don't tell her, I don't think she noticed) because Doc does not spare the detailing here - look at the lacing, I can almost feel myself taking a deep breath while someone straps me up.  Even the textures and hardware on the neck band are beautifully done, even though unless you wear very short hair, they might not be seen.  Actually, it's a great reason to bring out the short hair.  I top - I mean bottom - the outfit with KC Couture's great open toe and ankle boots, and I am off to do me some dancing.

Post #498


Credits:

Mesh body: Maitreya Lara
Mesh Head:  Catwa Alice
Applier:   WoW Skins Kassie for Designer Showcase
Hair: Catwa Jolie
Eyes:  Avi-Glam Celestial Eyes, Fantasy Hud - purple
Manicure & Pedicure:  DaneMarkZ Nebula
Pants:  DE Design Rhea Pants
Top:  DE Design Azrael Corset
Necklace:  Meva Spheres on Spheres Necklace double
Earrings:  Meva Spheres on Spheres Necklace double
Bracelet/Bangle:  Meva Spheres on Spheres Necklace double *& Banjee Bangle Silver Black 
Boots:  KC Couture Denver ankle boots
Poses:  Nantra Effortless
Location:  SecondSnaps studio

Tools I use in most blog posts
SecondSnaps Photo Studio
Fate Eye Poser (before this I used Anypose Expression Hud)
Pose Anywhere Pose Huds
Lumipro Lighting System
Combo Fix to fix broken ankles, wrists, neck etc

Bits n Pieces
If an item is for sale at an event, I give the slurl to that event.  However in case this blog post is read after the event has finished, I also include the slurl to the mainstore.  

All Slurls are current at time of posting.  If you are unable to find an item, or need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).

I wear a mesh body, head, hands & feet in all posts. I use alpha cuts where necessary, and if I can't get an item to work with my mesh body, I will neither wear it nor blog it  Most items I blog fit various mesh bodies and/or feet, and often classic avatar standard sizing and/or fitmesh. Please make sure to demo anything you see here that you are thinking of buying to be sure it works for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment