Sunday 5 June 2016

#497 ZZ makes a decision


Post #497

Because the slave typist behind ZZ hasn't been well this week, ZZ has been bored and chomping at the bit to get some blogging done - though I notice she has not spent any of her spare time constructively - for example in attempting to sort out the chaos that is her inventory. 

Today I am sharing some goodies from FaMESHed and The Tropical Summer Fair.  My hair is brand new from Elikatira for FaMESHed, and available in Elika's great selection of packs, all containing a great selection of solid colours and ombres.  My necklace and earrings are both by RealEvil Industries for The Tropical Summer Fair and come with a hud allowing a variety of textures to choose from.  

My shoes are new from KC Couture and come with their extensive texture change hud and range of sizes.  My dress is new from Lavian, and comes with a hud allowing a huge selection of colours and textures for both the main dress and the sheer overskirt.  As always, Sam Jones's eye for texturing really shows, but left this poor little Libran in a quandary as to which to show.  This quandary was quadrupled (say that quickly 6 times) as this dress also comes in 3 more packs.  I think I need to go and lie down in a quiet room to get over the trauma of being forced to make a decision.  I am Libran, after all!

Post #497


Credits:

Mesh body: Maitreya Lara
Mesh Head:  Catwa Candy
Applier:  WoW Skins  
Hair:  Elikatira Felicity Reds - available at FaMESHed
Hairbase: EMO-tions Hairbase applier for  CATWA mesh head
Eyes:  Avi-Glam Celestial - Nature pack 
Manicure & Pedicure: DaneMarkZ  Romantica
Dress:  Lavian & Co I Will Wait Bag 1
Necklace:  RealEvil Industries Lux Nia Necklace - available at Tropical Summer Fair
Earrings:  RealEvil Industries Lux Nia Earrings available at Tropical Summer Fair
Bracelet/Bangle:  Izzie's - Assorted Beads Bracelet blue available at Tropical Summer Fair
Shoes:  KC Couture - Daisy Heels
Poses:  oOo Studio Glances - this week's Fifty Linden Friday


Tools I use in most blog posts
SecondSnaps Photo Studio
Fate Eye Poser (before this I used Anypose Expression Hud)
Pose Anywhere Pose Huds
Lumipro Lighting System
Combo Fix to fix broken ankles, wrists, neck etc

Bits n Pieces
If an item is for sale at an event, I give the slurl to that event.  However in case this blog post is read after the event has finished, I also include the slurl to the mainstore.  

All Slurls are current at time of posting.  If you are unable to find an item, or need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).

I wear a mesh body, head, hands & feet in all posts. I use alpha cuts where necessary, and if I can't get an item to work with my mesh body, I will neither wear it nor blog it  Most items I blog fit various mesh body parts, and often classic avatar standing sizing and/or fitmesh. Please make sure to demo anything you see here that you are thinking of buying to be sure it works for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment