Saturday 2 July 2016

#506 Green


Post #506

Today I bring you new goodies from the Pulse fundraiser, Uber and FaMESHed.  I am very happy to share with you Annie Melson's latest creation, currently available at Uber - the gorgeous Mirage gown.  This mesh is simply stunning, fitting every curve of my Maitreya Lara like a glove.  It comes in an array of gorgeous colours, and very happily I can tell you it comes with intrinsic undies which you can colour coordinate with your dress - and you can also change the bead colour on the straps.  

Post #506

My jewelry is another gorgeous offering from Caelan Hancroft of Cae - the necklace and earrings are from the Mila set, now available at FaMESHed.  The full set includes a choker which I have not worn here, and comes with a hud allowng multiple wear options, plus gem and metal choices. I am also wearing one of Cae's earlier creations, the mantra bracelet - I featured the Peace bracelet with a close up here, and am wearing the Love one in this post.  These bracelets are now one of my most loved jewelery pieces and at some point I am sure Strength and Life will appear on this blog.

My nails from Alaskametro are from Pulse and I have added a pop of colour to my outfit using one of the "mix it" options.  This pack has loads of options, is really good value, and best of all, 100% of the sale price is going straight to the Pulse fundraiser. 

Post #506


Credits:
Mesh body: Maitreya Lara
Shape:  based on  Strawberry Singh Zara but tweaked 
Mesh Head:  Catwa Jessica
Applier:  Pink Fuel - Morgana  
Hair:  enVogue Enya
Eyes:  Avi-Glam Celestial eyes, earth pack
Manicure & Pedicure:   Alaskametro - available at Pulse 
Dress:  Just Because Mirage dress - available at Uber 
Necklace:  Cae Mila set - available at FaMESHed
Earrings: Cae Mila set - available at FaMESHed
Bracelet/Bangle:  Cae Mantra - Love
Poses:  Glitterati Head Shots (1st and 3rd pics) & KaTink Haute (2nd pic)

Tools I use in most blog posts:
SecondSnaps Photo Studio
Fate Eye Poser (before this I used Anypose Expression Hud)
Pose Anywhere Pose Huds
Lumipro Lighting System
Combo Fix to fix broken ankles, wrists, neck etc

Bits n Pieces
If an item is for sale at an event, I give the slurl to that event.  However in case this blog post is read after the event has finished, I also include the slurl to the mainstore.  

All Slurls are current at time of posting.  If you are unable to find an item, or need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).

I wear a mesh body, head, hands & feet in all posts. I use alpha cuts where necessary, and if I can't get an item to work with my mesh body, I will neither wear it nor blog it  Most items I blog fit various mesh bodies and/or feet, and often classic avatar standard sizing and/or fitmesh. Please make sure to demo anything you see here that you are thinking of buying to be sure it works for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment