Thursday 7 July 2016

# 507 The promised kiss of summertime

Today's post brings together goodies from Crossroads, The Pulse FundraiserCosmopolitan, and two different designers for Gacha Guardians.  I am wearing my Maitreya Lara mesh body with Catwa Jessica mesh head, using a Pink Fuel applier.

Post #507

I am thrilled that Doc Eldritch of DE Designs has released a new version of one of my favourite tops, the Lori, this time with some seriously pretty floral prints.  As always with Doc's stuff it fits like a dream on my Maitreya Lara.  It can be bought singly or in a hud controlled fatpack.

My jewellery is from Cae for the new round of Gacha Guardians - you pick up a free bracelet from the Cae mainstore then play the gacha for the charms.  If you play 10 times you aer entitled to the exclusive Summer necklace and earrings with a texture change hud.  In case this event is new to anyone, I have linked the Gacha Guardians "how to play" page in the credits.

My eyes from Avi-Glam are brand new for the current round of Cosmopolitan - they are quite different to the previous releases but they are absolutely stunning.  Avi-Glam are basically the only eyes I ever wear now, they are so beautiful and also fanstastic value,

My shoes from Essenz are another Guardians prize from Gacha Guardians - I am wearing the exclusive hud controlled fat pack which is the prize after 10 pulls. 


Post #507


Credits:

Mesh body: Maitreya Lara
Shape:  based on  Strawberry Singh Zara but tweaked 
Mesh Head:  Catwa Jessica
Applier:  Pink Fuel Morgana
Hair: Wasabi Pills Grace - available at Crossroads
Eyes:  Avi-Glam Elysian pack 2 - olive - available at Cosmopolitan
Manicure & Pedicure:  DP - Koffin Nails - Marbleized Pastels
Pants:  Neve - Bitten Cotton
Top:  DE Designs - Lori Top Summer
Necklace & Earrings:  Cae Summer - Gacha Guardians exclusive (texture change hud)
Bracelet:   Cae Summer Bracelet & charms - Gacha Guardians
Bracelet:  Izzie's Pride bracelet - available at Pulse Fundraiser
Shoes:  Essenz Boa Vista - Gacha Guardians (fatpack of 6 colours)
Poses:  Lalochezia - Somewhere

Tools I use in most blog posts
SecondSnaps Photo Studio
Fate Eye Poser (before this I used Anypose Expression Hud)
Pose Anywhere Pose Huds
Lumipro Lighting System
Combo Fix to fix broken ankles, wrists, neck etc

Bits n Pieces
If an item is for sale at an event, I give the slurl to that event.  However in case this blog post is read after the event has finished, I also include the slurl to the mainstore.  

All Slurls are current at time of posting.  If you are unable to find an item, or need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).

I wear a mesh body, head, hands & feet in all posts. I use alpha cuts where necessary, and if I can't get an item to work with my mesh body, I will neither wear it nor blog it  Most items I blog fit various mesh bodies and/or feet, and often classic avatar standard sizing and/or fitmesh. Please make sure to demo anything you see here that you are thinking of buying to be sure it works for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment