Friday 15 July 2016

#511 Who says I am a witch!

Today I have gathered together items from We Love Roleplay, Season's Story, Cosmopolitan, Color Me Project and Mesh Body Addicts Fair.  I am wearing Catwa's Annie mesh head with Pink Fuel's recently updated Sora applier. 

Post #511

I had fun putting this look together, I always enjoy doing the dark, gothy/punky type posts, and this one was built from this cute new skirt from Doc Eldritch for We Love Roleplay.  I always love his dark rich palette and this skirt is no different, the textures are really beautiful.

Post #511

Doc also has this great tank set available at Mesh Body Addicts Fair.  Both skirt and tank are available in a huge array of fits, and the Maitreya choice fits my Maitreya Lara perfectly.  Thy are available in a choice of colours or Doc's very reasonable hud operated fat pack (buy the fatpack!  buy the fatpack!).   Each choice comes with a plain tank and the lip textured one I am wearing here.   

Post #511

I know, I know, more cat poses but really, how can a crazy pixel cat woman resist such fun poses with the cute black kitty!  Funny story, someone posted on Plurk last week about some kittycats that they were sending to the menagerie unless someone wanted them.  The menagerie is where you send cats you no longer want, and from whence they can never return.  I was "noooo, they can live with me!".  These are pixel cats, I know that, and they are not real, I know that too, but even so, I couldn't think of them being sent to the pixel graveyard.  I think I am spending too much time in sl :).

Post #511




Credits:

Mesh body (including hands and feet): Maitreya Lara
Shape:  based on  Strawberry Singh Zara but tweaked 
Mesh Head:  Catwa Annie
Applier:  Pink Fuel Sora
Hair:  Amacci Simon
Eyes:  Avi-Glam Elysian Eyes Essential Pack 2 - available at Cosmopolitan
Manicure & Pedicure:  Alaskametro Cosmic 
Skirt: DE Designs - Lyra Skirt - available at We Love to Roleplay
Top:  DE Designs - Betty Tank - available at Mesh Body Addicts Fair
Tights:  Izzies Applier Studded Tights
Necklace:  Meva Fly Necklace - available at Season's Story
Earrings:   Meva Fly Earring - available at Season's Story
Bracelet/Bangle:  Meva Leather Bracelet (right), Meva Banjee Bangle (left)
Boots:  Lapointe & Bastchild Women's Ranger Boots
Poses:  Frozen Poses - Witch with a Cat - available at Color Me Project
Location:  SecondSnaps Photo Studio & background

Tools I use in most blog posts
SecondSnaps Photo Studio
Fate Eye Poser (before this I used Anypose Expression Hud)
Pose Anywhere Pose Huds
Lumipro Lighting System
Combo Fix to fix broken ankles, wrists, neck etc

Bits n Pieces
If an item is for sale at an event, I give the slurl to that event.  However in case this blog post is read after the event has finished, I also include the slurl to the mainstore.  

All Slurls are current at time of posting.  If you are unable to find an item, or need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).

I wear a mesh body, head, hands & feet in all posts. I use alpha cuts where necessary, and if I can't get an item to work with my mesh body, I will neither wear it nor blog it  Most items I blog fit various mesh bodies and/or feet, and often classic avatar standard sizing and/or fitmesh. Please make sure to demo anything you see here that you are thinking of buying to be sure it works for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment