Sunday 17 July 2016

#512 Hair Fair 2016 Post #1



Here I bring you one of hopefully many posts where I will be concentrating entirely on Hair Fair 2016 goodies, thereby hopefully persuading you to go along and buy as much hair and as many bandanas as you can to make this year's Wigs for Kids donation the most successful ever.  As well as the well known participants this year, are some new (to me) designers I hope to show.

Post #512 Hair Fair 2016 Post #1 Elikatira
Elikatira
This first post brings together some very different hair styles from Elikatira and KoKoLoReS, all of which can be found right now at Hair Fair 2016.  

Firstly, the Elikatira - the hair shown here is Constance (sunset colours hud), Haley (red hud) and Nadia (blondes hud).  I love them all, but I think Constance would be great for anyone rp'ing as a mermaid so chose a fantasy colour to show here.  Haley and Nadia I would wear any day, and wouldn't be surprised if they both end up in my most worn hair folder.  

Post #512 Hair Fair 2016 Post #1 KoKoLoReS
KoKoLoReS
Onto KoKoLoReS - I was just going to share a selection but couldn't decide which to leave out so you are getting 'em all, including the very generous gift.  I met Sisch many years ago when her shop was very small, and it has been fantastic watching it grow, and she deserves it - as well as being a lovely, genuine person, she is also supremely talented and hard working - not to mention that she is just about the most stylish person I have ever met.  

Top Row:  Cassidy (Hud 1), Mint (Bayalage Hud) Bexley (Hud 1)
 Bottom Row:  Rae (Hud 4), Nowles (Dichromic), Rae (gift) - Bayalage Hud (f you are interested in what Bayalage is, check out thi)s link:  Bayalage). 

On the Hair Fair sims landing points are forced but I will give you the tp for the sim so you can have a good wander round other shops on the way to the hair store you are looking.

Credits:

Mesh body (including hands and feet): Maitreya Lara
Shape:  based on  Strawberry Singh Zara but tweaked 
Mesh Head:  Catwa Jessica 
Applier & Make-up:  Belleza Mila
Hair:  Elikatira KoKoLoReS - available exclusively at Hair Fair 2016
Mesh Hairbase:  No Match
Eyes:  Avi-Glam Celestial Eyes - Fjord pack
Top:  Top:  DE Designs - Betty Tank - available at Mesh Body Addicts Fair
Poses:  Izzies Headshots

Tools I use in most blog posts
SecondSnaps Photo Studio
Fate Eye Poser (before this I used Anypose Expression Hud)
Pose Anywhere Pose Huds
Lumipro Lighting System
Combo Fix to fix broken ankles, wrists, neck etc

Bits n Pieces
If an item is for sale at an event, I give the slurl to that event.  However in case this blog post is read after the event has finished, I also include the slurl to the mainstore.  

All Slurls are current at time of posting.  If you are unable to find an item, or need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).

I wear a mesh body, head, hands & feet in all posts. I use alpha cuts where necessary, and if I can't get an item to work with my mesh body, I will neither wear it nor blog it  Most items I blog fit various mesh bodies and/or feet, and often classic avatar standard sizing and/or fitmesh. Please make sure to demo anything you see here that you are thinking of buying to be sure it works for you.





No comments:

Post a Comment