Sunday 17 July 2016

#513 Hair Fair Post #2



Post #514
Lelutka
This third Hair Fair post brings together some gorgeous new "do's" from Lelutka, Tameless and Wasabi Pills.  All of them and so much more, is waiting for you right now at Hair Fair 2016.   If you are not yet in the demo group I suggest joining, it is so much easier to try on demos at home without the lag.  All info can be found in a previous post here.  Don't forget to buy as much as you can, including bandanas, so Hair Fair 2016 can raise as much as possible for Wigs for Kids.

Post #514
Tameless
I love all the styles in this blog post, but Tameless have probably been one of the surprises of the Hair Fair for me this year, I really love all of their styles and also the textures are great.  "Do's" 1 and 4 above are my particular Tameless favourites.  All the Lelutka hairs are too fabulous for words. and the Wasabi Pills so pretty.

Post #514
Wasabi Pills

Credits:

Mesh body (including hands and feet): Maitreya Lara
Shape:  based on  Strawberry Singh Zara but tweaked 
Mesh Head:  Catwa Jessica 
Applier & Make-up:  Pink Fuel Morgana
Hair:  LelutkaTameless and Wasabi Pills  - available exclusively at Hair Fair 2016
Mesh Hairbase:  No Match
Eyes:  Avi-Glam Ardent Eyes - Arctic pack
Top:  Top:  DE Designs - Betty Tank - available at Mesh Body Addicts Fair
Poses:  Izzies Headshots

Tools I use in most blog posts
SecondSnaps Photo Studio
Fate Eye Poser (before this I used Anypose Expression Hud)
Pose Anywhere Pose Huds
Lumipro Lighting System
Combo Fix to fix broken ankles, wrists, neck etc

Bits n Pieces
If an item is for sale at an event, I give the slurl to that event.  However in case this blog post is read after the event has finished, I also include the slurl to the mainstore.  

All Slurls are current at time of posting.  If you are unable to find an item, or need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).

I wear a mesh body, head, hands & feet in all posts. I use alpha cuts where necessary, and if I can't get an item to work with my mesh body, I will neither wear it nor blog it  Most items I blog fit various mesh bodies and/or feet, and often classic avatar standard sizing and/or fitmesh. Please make sure to demo anything you see here that you are thinking of buying to be sure it works for you.




No comments:

Post a Comment