Saturday 20 August 2016

#524 Do You Remember?


Today ZsaZsa is showing items from Mesh Body Addicts Fair, Hairology, Shiny Shabby and Designer Circle, along with a major mainstore release.  She is wearing Catwa Destiny mesh head with a Glam Affair applier and Maitreya Lara mesh body.

Post #524

I am happy to show the latest mainstore release from Just Because, the Tess Tank.  It is a beautifully made piece of mesh, with realistic creases and folds, and a cute tie scrunching up the tank at one side.   It comes in a range of colours, or a hud operated fatpack.  I've chosen this gorgeous burnt orange shade and paired it with another of Annie Melson's creations, the Jen capris, initially available at N21, but now available in the mainstore.  I have continued the earth/neutral theme with the capris, and finished it all with a pair of Essenz's new release which is available at Shiny Shabby.

Post #524


Credits:

Mesh body (including hands and feet): Maitreya Lara
Shape:  based on  Strawberry Singh Zara but tweaked 
Mesh Head:  Catwa Destiny - available at Mesh Body Addicts Fair
Applier:  Glam Affair Calliope Applier - available at Mesh Body Addicts Fair
Hair:  Wasabi Pills Misty - available at Hairology
Eyes:  Avi-Glam Celestial eyes, Fjord pack
Manicure & Pedicure:  Alaskametro Fall Runway - available at Mesh Body Addicts Fair
Capris:  Just Because Jen Capris
Tank:  Just Because Tess Tank Top - new, mainstore release
Necklace:  Indulge Temptation  Samsara Set 7 - available at Designer Circle
Earrings:   Indulge Temptation  Samsara Set 7 - available at Designer Circle
Shoes:  Essenz - Perth - available at Shiny Shabby
Poses:  Lalochezia- Do You Remember 

Tools I use in most blog posts
Fate Eye Poser (before this I used Anypose Expression Hud)
Pose Anywhere Pose Huds
Lumipro Lighting System
Combo Fix to fix broken ankles, wrists, neck etc

Bits n Pieces
If an item is for sale at an event, I give the slurl to that event.  However in case this blog post is read after the event has finished, I also include the slurl to the mainstore.  

All Slurls are current at time of posting.  If you are unable to find an item, or need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).

I wear a mesh body, head, hands & feet in all posts. I use alpha cuts where necessary, and if I can't get an item to work with my mesh body, I will neither wear it nor blog it  Most items I blog fit various mesh bodies and/or feet, and often classic avatar standard sizing and/or fitmesh. Please make sure to demo anything you see here that you are thinking of buying to be sure it works for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment