Monday 19 September 2016

Rise against the wind

Today I bring you brand new items from Tres Chic, ULTRA, Collabor88 and Whore Couture.

Post #531

I have been running round in this outfit for about 3 days, unable to find poses or props that felt right, till I went to Tres Chic and saw this prop set from Frozen.  it comes with 5 poses and 5 kite props.  I LOVE this Teefy top for Collabor88, so much so that I keep running back to pick up another colour while they are still at C88.  I am a huge Lapointe & Bastchild fan so I ran very quickly to pick up these boho style jean shorts from ULTRA, and I am not disappointed, they fit perfectly and I love the texture change hud they come with.  

I did tell Zsa that kiting should not really be done in high heels but as always, she wouldn't listen.  Her shoes are brand new from Essenz, and to seek them out I paid my first ever visit to Whore Couture.  I was actually flipping between C88, home and Whore Couture while working out which top and shoe choices I liked best.

Post #531


Credits:

Body
Mesh body (including hands and feet): Maitreya Lara
Shape:  based on  Strawberry Singh Zara but tweaked 
Hair:  Truth Azalea
Mesh Head:  Catwa Jessica   
Applier:  Pink Fuel - Morgana
Eyes:  Avi-Glam Celestial Eyes, nature pack

Cosmetics
Manicure & Pedicure:  Alaskametro Color Trend Rose Quartz

Clothing
Shorts:  Lapointe & Bastchild Boho Jeans Shorts available at ULTRA
Top:  Teefy Rhea Unbutton Top available at Collabor88
Shoes:  Essenz Andorra - available at Whore Couture

Accessories
Necklace & earrings:  Cae Dakota

Other stuff:
Poses:  Frozen Kite - available at Tres Chic
Lighting:  Lumipro Lighting System

Tools I use in most blog posts
SecondSnaps Photo Studio
Fate Eye Poser (before this I used Anypose Expression Hud)
Pose Anywhere Pose Huds
Combo Fix to fix broken ankles, wrists, neck etc

Bits n Pieces
If an item is for sale at an event, I give the slurl to that event.  However in case this blog post is read after the event has finished, I also include the slurl to the mainstore.  

All Slurls are current at time of posting.  If you are unable to find an item, or need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).

I wear a mesh body, head, hands & feet in all posts. I use alpha cuts where necessary, and if I can't get an item to work with my mesh body, I will neither wear it nor blog it  Most items I blog fit various mesh bodies and/or feet, and often classic avatar standard sizing and/or fitmesh. Please make sure to demo anything you see here that you are thinking of buying to be sure it works for you.




No comments:

Post a Comment