Thursday 15 September 2016

#530 ZsaZsa finds the light

Today I bring you brand new releases from Mesh Body Addicts, Hairology, The Makeover Room, Cosmopolitan and The Crossroads.

The eagle eyed amongst you might have noticed something different about my previous two posts.  To be honest, I didn't expect anyone to notice anything, but then I got a message from my friend Tin: "OMG I am looooving your most recent photos look 528 and 529!!!  What is different???? Shadows?  You are definitely doing something different!"  

Post #530

That difference is, quite simply that I have taken my Lumipro out of it's box again.  I only used it a bit last year because of stuff I was going through in real life which made it hard to concentrate on new things.  So, I am basically back to square one, a complete noob.  I have been watching videos and practicing, practicing, practicing, getting frustrated with myself, then practicing some more.   

I hate asking for help, I like to find my own solutions, so wasted two whole days on my platform.  I couldn't get the lights to work, going over and over it step by step again and again, logging off in frustration, then logging back in to try again.  Just after I finally gave in and asked for help, I found it - the lights are attached to the model, me in this case, so if you don't check "display attached lights" you ain't gonna see em!  As a side note, the customer support from Samantha at Lumipro is fantastic.

This is the reason that this post is about 4 days later than it should be.  After Tin's IM I l compared the pics on my last two posts, and the previous ones and Tin was so right, all I could think of the older ones was "ugh, flat".  So it is Lumipro all the way now - please bear with me while I learn!

Onto the outfit - my top is brand new from Just Because for Mesh Body Addicts.  This corset style top is absolute perfection, coming in Annie Melson's gorgeous palette of colours, and beautifully hugging the curves of my Maitreya Lara.  It comes with a texture change hud allowing you to change the colour of the beads.  I think this top would be wonderful as part of a long gown - hint, hint, Annie!  Anyway, I am not going to blah blah any more, there is enough text here already, so I will just say that a lot of other items I am showing you are also brand new at various events, all details below.


Post #530



Credits:

Mesh body (including hands and feet): Maitreya Lara
Shape:  based on  Strawberry Singh Zara but tweaked 
Mesh Head:  Catwa Destiny  
Applier:  Glam Affair Calliope
Hair:  Foxy Fyre - available at Hairology
Eyes:  Avi-Glam Celestial Eyes , nature pack
Manicure & Pedicure:  Alaskametro Muse
Freckles:  Veechi 01
Lipstick:   Veechi Velvet Creme Lipstick
Pants:  Lapointe & Bastchild Leather Leggings
Eyeshadow:  Arte Verity Eyeshadow set 03 - available at Makeover Room 
Top:  Just Because Emma - available at Mesh Body Addicts Fair
Necklace:  Avaway Iren - available at Cosmopolitan
Earrings:  Avaway Iren - available at Cosmopolitan
Bracelet/Bangle:  Meva Spiral Spheres copper bangle
Shoes:  Essenz Malaysia - available at The Crossroads
Poses:  Diesel Works Prima Donna
Lighting:  Lumipro Lighting System

Tools I use in most blog posts
SecondSnaps Photo Studio
Fate Eye Poser (before this I used Anypose Expression Hud)
Pose Anywhere Pose Huds
Lumipro Lighting System
Combo Fix to fix broken ankles, wrists, neck etc

Bits n Pieces
If an item is for sale at an event, I give the slurl to that event.  However in case this blog post is read after the event has finished, I also include the slurl to the mainstore.  

All Slurls are current at time of posting.  If you are unable to find an item, or need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).

I wear a mesh body, head, hands & feet in all posts. I use alpha cuts where necessary, and if I can't get an item to work with my mesh body, I will neither wear it nor blog it  Most items I blog fit various mesh bodies and/or feet, and often classic avatar standard sizing and/or fitmesh. Please make sure to demo anything you see here that you are thinking of buying to be sure it works for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment