Saturday 22 June 2013

Boho Sunset



"We are not permitted to choose the frame of our destiny.  But what we put into it is ours"

Dag Hammarskjold


Here I am showing some of the gorgeous Maxi Gossamer jewellery from the current round of FaMESHed.  Maxi's work is so beautifully intricate and offers many so options by way of colour change, that I never tire of wearing it.


Gypsy



My outfit it is one of my favourites from Boho Baku.  Even with what appears to be almost a mesh monopoly clothes-wise these days, I have found that if something is really well made it doesn't date, and I am as comfortable in my older non-mesh Boho Baku items as I am in their newer mesh, which is also beautifully made in my opinion.  I have listed the parts of the item separately in the credits, though they come as an outfit - but I do appreciate the versatility that comes with separate items as opposed to one dress.


Gypsy


For some reason, I don't usually wear my hair scraped back but I am really taken with this new style from Tameless, and am sure it is one I will be pulling out of my inventory many times.

Gypsy



ZZ is Wearing:

Top:  Boho Baku - Tuli ocean beaded halter top and skirt
Skirt:  Boho Baku - Tuli ocean gypsy skirt
Belt:  Boho Baku - Ring belt charcoal
Jewellery:  Maxi Gossamer - Tarantella Gypsy

Skin:  Belleza - Shyla Tan 8 
Hands:  Slink - Casual
Nail Appliers:  Hello Dave - Natural 1
Hair:  Tameless - Danielle, naturals
Eyes:  Hudson's - GAZING @U Blue Mist
Feet:  GOS - Flat
Eyelashes: Redgrave - Daily 1


Poses:  aDORKable (now only on mp)






No comments:

Post a Comment