Thursday 20 June 2013

Happy Hippy Day


"As a rule, what is out of sight disturbs men's minds more seriously than what they see"

Julius Caesar



I am always trying out new clothing styles, hair, make-up etc, but I am a bit of a wimp when it comes to trying out new skins, rarely seen out of my Belleza "comfort blanket".  So if you see me in anything but Belleza, you will know I have found something I really like.

That is definitely true of this skin, which I think is incredibly pretty with it's green and pink eyeshadow and perfect pink lips.  This skin is on sale at June's Designer Showcase for 99L until June 29, when it will revert to the full price of 500L  There are four different tones to choose from.


Wild Green


I have topped off the skin with a new style from Tameless, which is a little wild, and wonderfully flexi.  I embrace mesh, but there are times when only flexi will do.  Another plus point with this hair is that it uses a HUD system, so you just have the one copy in your invo, not each colour that comes with the pack.  Anything that saves inventory space HAS to be a good thing!
  

Wild Green

This skin and my hippyish mood, seemed to fit really well with this outfit from simply magik, a designer I have not encountered before




ZZ is Wearing:


Top:  simply magik - Summer Tyme Tank, green
Skirt:  simply magik - Gloomy Sunday skirt, green
Shorts:  simply magik - Summer Tyme Shorts, green
Necklace:  Maxi Gossamer - Rapture Rave Smiley Necklace
Bangles:  Maxi Gossamer - Love Heart Bangles, large and medium shown


Skin:  Styles by Kira for the Designer Showcase - Jessica 03DS v1
Hair:  Tameless - Letitica, naturals
Eyes:  Hudson's - GAZING@U - Light Green
Feet:  GOS

Poses:  Eternal Dreams at the Kollective - Kollective 1 Punkiss



No comments:

Post a Comment