Thursday 20 June 2013

Minty Fresh



"Every difficulty slurred over will be a ghost to disturb your repose later on"

Frederic Chopin


Spring


Don't these lovely eyes from Hudson's look great with this Elikatira hair?  And those minty nails from Hello Dave really go well with the pretty Leri Miles Designs dress.  I have accessorised the look just some beautifully delicate jewellery from Kouse Singh.


Spring

I hope ZZ isn't timing me (the person behind the keys) to see how long this blog post takes me!  Until I started blogging, I had no concept of how long a blog post takes, and have nothing but admiration for those bloggers who have been producing fabulous blogs for years.

Spring




Credits:


Dress:  LMD at Acid Lily - Fallon Dress in Aqua
Shoes:  GOS - Lolita Espadrilles
Jewellery:  Kouse Singh - Ingenue Set

Skin:  Belleza - Shyla, Tan 3
Hands:  Slink - casual on left, mouse on right
Nail Appliers:  Hello Dave - Colours 1, palette 2
Hair:  Elikatira - Studio, Red 08
Eyes:  Hudson's - Gazing@U. Blue Mist
Eyelashes:  Redgrave, 5 Glamorous

Poses:  aDORKable (now only on mp)
Props:  Elephante - Hourglass




No comments:

Post a Comment