Thursday 26 December 2013

Gothic Governess meets Vamp with the eyes of a Lion

“The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live.”  - George Carlin


Ethel


Ethel


Ethel


This has been one of those posts which take forever, and I almost gave up on it but hate to be beaten.  This was my third shoot - first two times I thought I had got it right, but when I went to upload the photos to flickr, I wasn't happy with them.  I made a few more changes and finally it all fell into place.

The  Belleza Christmas gift is fabulous, 3 different skins for the girls, and 3 for the boys - this is the only time I have seriously considered creating a MAlt, it seems a shame to let them go to waste!  The girls are Ashley, Nina and Mya, each in 4 tones.   if you aren't in their group, this gift alone is well worth the $250L fee.   Belleza is one of the rare groups I have never left, and never will.

I love the new Spectral mesh eye range from IKON, and am wearing the December group gift - I rarely wear this kind of colour but I really like these.  The fabulously gothic corset dress from Adoness can be worn without the lace top, cuffs and collar.  For some reason when I first tried it on I thought "governess" but I have no clue why, it really isn't remotely governess-ish, but the curves created by the corset are definitely vampish, it really is beautifully gothic and the textures are wonderfully done, very rich and opulent.

Credits:

Body
Skin:  Belleza- Mya Pale Xmas Gift
Hair: Analog Dog - Yeah
Eyes:  IKON Spectral Eyes - Leonine (Dec group gift)
Hands:  SLink Avatar Enhancement
Feet:  SLink Avatar Enhancement

Make-up
Eyelashes:  Redgrave 
Eyeliner:  Izzies 
Lips:  -Belleza 
Manicure:   Adoness: Slink Enhancement Fingernails: Queen Anne
  
Clothing
Outfit:  Adoness: ethel: red
Boots:  Lapointe & Bastchild. :Dita Victorian" Suede Charms/Slate:RT FT
Jewellery:  Cae :: Timeless :: Earring

Extras
Poses:  Diesel Works
Backdrop:  KaTink 


No comments:

Post a Comment