Wednesday 25 December 2013

Dr Snuggles

“I like to hear a storm at night. It is so cosy to snuggle down among the blankets and feel that it can't get at you.” ― L.M. Montgomery

Dr Snuggles


Dr Snuggles



Dr Snuggles



Dr Snuggles


This outfit I am wearing today is a short time promo from Ducknipple SLX, at just $100L which is incredible value as this is what it gets you:

  • rigged mesh sweater/dress combo, with texture change hud
  • tights
  • all jewellery including headband
  • boots.  
  • Reference shape (I didn't need this, the outfit fitted perfectly with no tweaking at all)

What I particularly love is the attention to detail, such as the little red tab on the sweater, and particularly the skull detailing on the sweater which is mirrored on the boots - and I must admit that although I love this whole outfit, the boots I have completely fallen in love with.

If you want to see more of the colours available via the hud, check my flickr here.

Credits:

Body
Skin:  Belleza - Leila 
Hair:  Truth Faye
Eyes:  IKON Spectral Eyes
Hands:  SLink Avatar Enhancement

Make-up
Eyelashes: Redgrave
Eyeliner:  Izzies  
Manicure:   {ZOZ} Glitter Snow   

Clothing
Outfit:  Ducknipple SLX: Dr Snuggles - On Marketplace 
Jewellery:  Cae :: Enchanted earrings

Extras
Poses:  Diesel Works 
Backdrop:  KaTink




No comments:

Post a Comment