Saturday 21 December 2013

Dancing the Eyelash Spectacular


 "I have an extra set of eyelashes because you never know. I could cry or laugh, or it could be windy, and I'll need a standby pair" - Niecy Nash

Magical Eyelashes

Something I really enjoy about blogging is finding a small item, particularly something really unusual like these fabulous eyelashes from Finesmith, and building a blog post around it - sometimes it takes a lot of thinking, experimenting, trying things on, and sometimes it all just falls together. 

Magical Eyelashes


In this case as soon as I tried the eyelashes on I knew I wanted to go down the pale, ethereal, fantasy path, and remembered that I had a Christmas Angel dress from Angelwing in my inventory.  Flexi they may be, but Angelwing's creations are still beautiful, and hard to beat for movement.

Magical Eyelashes


The eyelashes come with lots of different options, all of them spectacular, so you can play with them till you get the look you are after


Credits:

Skin:  -Glam Affair - Lulu ( Europa )
Hair:  Alice Project Aphrodite (advent gift)
Eyes:  IKON Kaleido Eyes - Crystal (ML)
Hands:  SLink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual 
Feet:  SLink Female Feet (AvEnhance) S - Mid

Eyelashes:  Finesmith no. 7 BETHLEHEM LASHES {MC} b
Eyeliner:  Izzies - Smokey 2
Manicure:   Gala Fashion Design for FROST - Winter Nails
Pedicure:   SLink Avatar Enhancement

Dress:  **Angelwing** The Christmas Angel 

Poses:   aDORKable & Glitterati (both now only on mp)



No comments:

Post a Comment