Friday 31 January 2014

Vixen

“She was a vixen when she went to school.  And though she be but little, she is fierce”  - William Shakespeare

Vixen



Vixen

Vixen

Today's dress is from a new to me shop, Immerse, who are having a 50% off sale until 2nd February.  I love the glittery texture, the two tones, and the teal bow at the front.

My shoes are also from a new to me shop, Sax Shepherd Designs and I am sure the beautiful shoes from this designer will feature again and again as I am already hooked.  The shoes are Slink add ons, absolutely beautifully constructed, and are dainty and ladylike in a way I haven't encountered before in SL shoes.  Of course, I opted for the "Whole Damn Pack", and that is a totally fitting name - the possibilities to change every aspect of the shoe's components is incredible, and for someone like me who is hooked on texture changing huds, I am in heaven with these :).

Credits:

Body
Skin:  Belleza Ria 
Hair:  Eaters Coma Hair 29
Eyes:  IKON  Promise Eyes
Hands:  SLink Avatar Enhancement
Feet:  SLink Avatar Enhancement

Make-up
Eyelashes:  Redgrave 
Eyeliner:  Belleza
Manicure:   Hello Dave  French Flick

Clothing
Dress:  Immerse Lucie Teal Bow
Shoes:  Sax Shepherd Designs ~ Vixen Stiletto Sandals
Jewellery:  Cae Timeless ring, cuff and earrings, Entangled cuff

Extras
Poses:  Everglow
Backdrop:  KaTink 

Info
There are usually more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.

SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).  



No comments:

Post a Comment