Wednesday 29 January 2014

Guinevere

"It is difficult to say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow"  - Robert H. Goddard (1882 - 1945)

Guinevere


Guinevere


Guinevere


I am always so happy when Hudson's release another of their fabulous gypsy/pirate wench/peasant style outfits, because they are always made so beautifully - and this new one is no exception.  The attention to detail and the perfectly made flexi skirt mean that I don't even miss mesh when wearing it, and that is really saying something!

My skin is the first I have ever bought from League and it was only the 50% sale that made me take the plunge - I wish I had done it sooner, it was love at first sight!

Credits:

Body
Skin:  League Jen 
Hair:  Exile Like Lovers Do
Eyes:  IKON  Promise 
Hands:  SLink Avatar Enhancement
Feet:  SLink Avatar Enhancement

Make-up
Eyelashes:  Redgrave 5
Eyeliner:  Izzies
Lips:  League Isla Decadence 
Manicure:   Hello Dave

Clothing
Outfit:  Hudson's Guinevere
Jewellery:  Cae :: Ascend necklace and earrings

Extras
Poses:  aDORKable (now only on mp), Uncertain Smile (butterfly pic)

Info
There are usually more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.


SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page). 


No comments:

Post a Comment