Tuesday 25 March 2014

Peace

Peace

Peace


I wanted to do a quick post today as the last one took me so long to put together.  This is my first post wearing the new fitted mesh, though early on I blogged the Redgrave "Liquid Mesh" jeans which I absolutely love.  Anyway, I was looking forward to trying the new stuff - and so far, so good. This dress just slipped on so easily - no tweaking, fiddling, adjusting to be made - bliss!

Just in case fitted mesh doesn't work for you, you get both the fitted mesh and normal 5 sizes in the pack for this dress, along with a colour change hud.  I pulled on my favourite Mutresse boots, and went for a walk in a peaceful Japanese garden - I was so lazy I even resisted the urge to change the boot textures to match the dress! 

Credits:

Body
Skin:  Belleza 
Hair:  Truth 
Eyes:  IKON 
Hands:  SLink Avatar Enhancement

Make-up
Eyelashes:  Redgrave 
Manicure:   -{ZOZ}- Solid Spring 2014

Clothing
Dress:  20.FIVE (Ducknipple) Mesh: Loose Dress (Fitted)
Boots:  ...Mutresse.. Sneja
Jewellery:  Maxi Gossamer Necklace - Gold Peace Pendant - Medium

Extras
Poses:  Diesel Works

Info
There are usually more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.


SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).  

No comments:

Post a Comment