Tuesday 4 March 2014

Walking in the Rain

"Some people walk in the rain, others just get wet" - Roger Miller

Rain


I love rain, and that includes walking in it, or if it is too heavy to walk in, watching it from the inside, feeling cozy. So when I saw this coat from Leri Miles Designs at the current round of Designer ShowcaseI hunted for an umbrella prop I knew I had in my inventory.

For this post I set myself a challenge - to make it a one picture post, and taking just 5 to choose from - well I made it, but it was a struggle. 

The coat comes in a myriad of colours - well, ok, 16, so almost a myriad!   It is beautifully textured, the colours are rich and the combinations striking.  My scarf is from the latest group gift at Hudson's - it is unisex, comes with a beret, and both are texture change.  

Credits:

Body
Skin:  Belleza  - Leila 
Hair:  Truth Venus
Eyes:  IKON Promise Eyes
Hands:  SLink Avatar Enhancement
Feet:  SLink Avatar Enhancement (high)

Make-up
Eyelashes:  Redgrave
Eyeliner:  Izzies Double Wing
Manicure:   Hello Dave - The Cross

Clothing
Coat:  Leri Miles Designs at Designer Showcase, - Reid Coat Scarlet/Midnight  
Scarf:  Hudson's Red Plaid Flex Scarf
Boots:  SLink Demi Boots (add ons for high feet)

Extras 
Prop & Pose:  *~*HopScotch*~*  Fancy a walk? - Umbrella
Location:  Mad City by MadPea

Info
There are usually more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.

SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).  



No comments:

Post a Comment