Tuesday 1 April 2014

Avale and NanTra at the Rock Attitude Fashion Fair


Avale for Rock Attitude Fashion Festival


Avale for Rock Attitude Fashion Festival


My outfit today is another from the Rock Attitude Fashion Fair - the jacket and bodysuit are from Avale, and are also available in deep pink.  The microphone and poses are also from the Rock Attitude Fashion Fair, part of a fun set from from NanTra, a new-to-me store.

My hair is new and absolutely perfect - the movement and flow of real hair has been captured so well I can almost feel the breeze blowing through it.  This has gone right into my list of favourite ever hairstyles - I love it so much that I am going to have to think of more blog posts I can use it in, and probably buy another colour pack too :).

Credits:

Body
Skin:  Belleza Nina
Hair:  *ARGRACE* 
Eyes:  IKON 
Hands:  SLink 

Make-up
Eyelashes:  Maxi Gossamer Swallow Wings
Eyeliner:  Izzies 
Beauty Mark:  Belleza 
Manicure:   -{ZOZ}-  Just Dark Metals Polish 

Clothing
Body Suit:  .:AVALE:.at RAFF Diana. Sinister 
Jacket:  .:AVALE:.at RAFF . Karine .Beltza.
Boots:  DN Mesh/Ducknipple: Alex Boots
Jewellery:  Maxi Gossamer 

Extras
Props:  NanTra at Rock Attitude Fashion Fair 
Info
There are usually more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.


SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).  




No comments:

Post a Comment