Thursday 3 April 2014

LaNoir Soleil plus more from the Rock Attitude Fashion Fair

Marcotter


Marcotter

Marcotter


Clutch


I love finding new shops, and the dress I am wearing here is from a new-to-me shop, [LNS Designs].  It is absolutely beautifully made original mesh, the layering and graduation in tone in each colour is just perfect. You can buy one of 9 colours including a matching seriously cute metal clutch, for just $97, or the fat pack for $397 - this comes with a hud giving you the choice of all 9 colours, a selection of which are shown here - and of course the fat pack includes the matching clutches. 

[LNS Designs] is well worth a visit, they have a selection of very reasonably priced hair, clothing and accessories, plus lots of gifts and lucky chairs, and the items I have bought so far have all been of an exceptionally high quality.  This is definitely a store I will be visiting often, and who will be appearing again on this blog soon!

I have teamed the dress with another item from the Rock Attitude Fashion Fair, the Lima SLink add-ons from Essenz (another new-to-me store), and is one of the two SLink add-ons they have available at the fair.  You can buy a choice of 6 colours separately, or the fatpack which comes with a hud allowing you to change between 6 colours, a selection of which I have also shown in the collages. 

Note:  A problem I have with firestorm sometimes means now and again a texture might not rezz completely - I usually catch this right away, but I appear to have missed it on these shoes - I will redo the photos and re-upload when I can, but please be aware that you need to see these shoes inworld to really appreciate them. 

Credits:

Body
Skin:  Belleza Nina Tan 
Hair:  Wasabi Pills Tanya 
Eyes:  IKON Promise 
Hands:  SLink Avatar Enhancement
Feet:  SLink Avatar Enhancement

Make-up
Eyelashes:  Maxi Gossamer  
Manicure:   Hello Dave French Ombre Palette 1

Clothing
Dress:  [LNS Designs] MARCOTTER SOLIDS FATPACK
Shoes:  Essenz for RAFF - Lima (SLink medium feet add-on)
Jewellery:  Maxi Gossamer -La Cerlique bangle Cae:: Ascend earrings

Extras
Poses:  aDORKable (now only on mp)
Backdrop:  KaTink 

Info
There are usually more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.

SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).  




2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your kind words and for blogging our store <3 http://lanoirsoleildesigns.blogspot.com/2014/04/second-life-with-zsazsa-we-get-blogged.html

    Caresia Adored

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pleasure, the dress is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete