Sunday 6 April 2014

More Rock Attitude Fashion Fair goodies and boots to drool over

Runaway at Rock Attitude Fashion Fair

Runaway at Rock Attitude Fashion Fair
Mezcali
Runaway at Rock Attitude Fashion Fair

Runaway at Rock Attitude Fashion Fair


This is another post featuring a couple of items from the Rock Attitude Fashion Fair, plus some newness from a few other stores.  I apologise, picture heavy and blah blah heavy, but I have so much to share and can't just post pics and not tell you of the fabulousness behind them!

The full release of Ria is now out at Belleza , and I think she is my favourite Belleza skin so far - ok, I say that about all of them, but she really is a beauty.  My hair is from a new-to-me designer, Runaway, and is available at the  Rock Attitude Fashion Fair. They have a few styles out and I am really impressed by them all but particularly the one I am showing here, both the cut and the texturing - it is my first duo texture and I seriously love it :).  The pack I am wearing in the main photo and first colllage is the fat pack and comes with a hud giving you the choice of 24 main colours which you can have as solids, or add one of the 6 duo colour options.  The other collage shows a few from the ombre fatpack which gives you a choice of 8 main colours and 6 duo colour additions.  So with either pack, a ton of options.

My outfit is this week's Woeful Wednesday goodie from Sn@tch - you get the sweater in 5 sizes, and the leggings in 8 colours in the size of your choice.  The scorpion necklace, again from the RAFF, comes in 4 options - with or without the barb wire, and with tail up, or not.

And finally the boots - drool.  I was gutted a few weeks ago to find that my favourite sculpty studded and laced boots no longer rezz properly and have been looking ever since for a replacement, and yay, I finally found them!  These original mesh boots are simply gorgeous - apparently it took the designer 3 months to make them, and all I can say is that it shows.  It isn't just the incredible attention to detail, it is also the amount of customisation the hud allows you to make to those small details - you have multiple choices for the bits, laces, trim, body and logo on the sole.  That the designer took the time to perfect the little things like that speaks volumes about the quality.  I think I am going to superglue these to my pixel feet, I love them so much!

Credits:

Body
Skin:  Belleza - Ria SK 4 Bl
Hair:  Runaway for Rock Attitude Fashion Fair - Nicki Hair - Duos
Eyes:  IKON Spectral Eyes - Darkstar (ML)
Hands:  SLink Avatar Enhancement

Make-up
Eyelashes:  Redgrave and Maxi Gossamer
Eyeliner:  Izzies
Lips:  -Belleza- Nina Tan Matte Lip 11
Manicure:   Hello Dave - Chipped 1 

Clothing
Outfit:  Sn@tch Deadlove Sweater & leggings
Boots:  [LNS] Mezcali Hijacks
Jewellery:  Pomposity for Rock Attitude Fashion Fair - Scorpion Necklace (with barb wire option)

Extras
Poses:  Diesel Works and Glitterati (now only on mp) - head shots
Backdrop:  KaTink 

Info
There are usually more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.

SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).  





No comments:

Post a Comment