Friday 11 April 2014

Byzantine

Pensive

Byzantine

Mata Hari


It has been a slow blogging week for me as I have been really busy both irl and sl.  I have a few blog posts in the works, I just need to put them together.

Anyway, the gorgeous necklace I am wearing today is from [LNS Designs], and is available in their store or on mp in five colours: absinthe (green, worn here), peridot (lighter green), heliotrope (purple), azure (teal) and sky (blue) for just 97L each.  The matching earrings are the [LNS Designs] 25 for 25 hunt item, and after the hunt will be on sale for 74L a pair.

The shoes are my favourite ever shoes for SLink high feet, from Sax Shepherd Designs.  I never get tired of these!

Credits:

Body
Skin:  Belleza Ria SK 3
Hair:  Truth
Eyes:  IKON 
Hands:  SLink 
Feet:  SLink (High)

Make-up
Eyelashes:  Redgrave
Eyeliner:  Belleza  Eyeliner 2  
Manicure:   Hello Dave - Slink AvEnhance - Essential French

Clothing
Dress:  [LG] Boutique-[ SPRING14]  Call Me
Shoes:  Sax Shepherd Designs ~ Mata Hari Jeweled Stiletto
Jewellery:  [LNS Designs] Byzantine Talisman necklace & earrings (Absinthe), Cae:: Ascend :: Bracelet

Extras
Poses:  KoKoLoReS - Eloquent
Backdrop:  KaTink 

Info
There are usually more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.


SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).  

No comments:

Post a Comment