Saturday 7 June 2014

#230 Ladder of Time


Ladder of Time

This is quite a small post for me, but I am really busy sorting out posts for Fashion for Life, as I am on their official blogging team.  My nail polish in this post is by Zoz and will be available at FLF when it opens on the 7th.  Watch this space for more from Fashion for Life including info about the event itself. 

This amazing little necklace is from [LNS Designs] for the June round of Candy Factory.  It is original mesh and comes with a hud allowing you to change the colour of the beads.  What I can't show in this photo is that there is sand swirling inside, like a real sand timer!  It is such an intricate and stunning piece, it really does need to be seen for real to be appreciated.

Ladder of Time

The rest of the photos from this shoot are basically me playing with shadows - my dear old pc does not like this at all, so it really is quite torturous, but now and again I can't help myself, despite ending up wanting to bang my head on my desk each time.  I have fun putting a few different photos from a shoot on flickr and waiting to see what gets most faves.  The only thing I can safely predict is that it will never be the one I expect!  The ladder photo here is the one that won by a whisker - though the gorgeous little necklace beat them all :).


Credits:

Body
Skin:  Belleza Ria
Hair: ^;^CaTwA^;^ 
Eyes:  Poetic Colors
Hands:  SLink Avatar Enhancement
Feet:  SLink Avatar Enhancement

Make-up
Eyelashes:  Redgrave
Eyeliner: Belleza
Lips:  Belleza
Manicure & Pedicure:  -{ZOZ}- for Fashion for Life Love Polish - (Slink) 

Clothing
Top:  *LACUNA* Tetroz Tank 
Pants:  Lapointe & Bastchild "Classic Boyfriend"
Jewellery:  [LNS Designs] CHERISHED SANDS Necklace, Izzie's - Hair Tie Bracelet

Extras

Props:  Savoir Faire - Photo Shoots & Ladders

Info
There are usually more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.

SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).  



No comments:

Post a Comment