Saturday 28 June 2014

#238 Rhapsody in the key of Punk


Crop008

I had such fun creating this post using some goodies from the fabulous Rhapsody event which is on now  If you love music as much as I do, you really don't want to miss this event.  There is a genre for every taste - even disco (shudders slightly) - but unless I have a personality change overnight there ain't gonna be no disco on this blog!


Sid

I have really loved the last few releases from MINA, but this is by far my favourite.  I have a weakness for punky spiky and shaved hair in sl, and I had a look round Rhapsody for something to wear with the hair and found this great skirt and suspender (braces to us Brits) set from Cracked Mirror, and a torn top to go with it.  Both come in standard sizing plus fitted mesh, and you have an array of colours to choose from.  My jewellery and jacket are old faithfuls from my inventory, and my boots are fairly new from Ducknipple and come with a texture change hud for the socks.


Crop003


There will be more posts to follow from Rhapsody, I can't remember when I last got so excited about an event.  I love that there is a bit of everything - clothing, body, poses, home and garden, but all within the music theme of the particular genre.

Credits:


Body
Skin:  Belleza Ria SK
Hair:  MINA for Rhapsody- Sid
Eyes:  IKON Spectral Eyes 
Hands:  SLink Avatar Enhancement
Feet:  SLink Avatar Enhancement
Tattoos:  Letis

Make-up
Eyelashes:  *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash
Eyeliner:  Izzies Izzie's - Smokey 2
Lips:  Belleza Nina
SLink Manicure & Pedicure:   Hello Dave Chipped 1 *

Clothing
Jacket:  Lapointe & Bastchild Swear (SM) Jacket - "Classic Color"
Top:  Cracked Mirror (CM) for RhapsodyTorn Tube Top (red)
Skirt:  Cracked Mirror (CM) Punk Plaid Skirt & Suspenders for Rhapsody
Boots:  DN Mesh: Paralized 
Jewellery:  Maxi Gossamer Jewelled skull necklace, voodoo rocker earrings and Ramona 77 ring

Extras
Poses:  Diesel Works
Backdrop:  KaTink 

Info
There are usually more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.

SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).  


No comments:

Post a Comment