Thursday 26 June 2014

#237 "I can't think about that right now. If I do, I'll go crazy. I'll think about that tomorrow"


"I can't think about that right now. If I do, I'll go crazy. I'll think about that tomorrow"

I am dedicating this post to someone who will probably never read it as she has left SL.  When I was looking for quotes for the title, so many of them reminded me of her as she possesses much of Scarlett O'Hara's fire and drama, as well as her beauty.  Life as her sister was certainly never boring.  Nita/Chrissie, this one's for you.  I miss you and hope life brings you only good things.

Ooh, if I just wasn't a lady, WHAT wouldn't I tell that varmint

The latest round of The Seraphim Social has a Gone with the Wind theme, which brought out a bit of the dramatic diva in me, and made me reach for some filmish frames to set the scene.  I am not a big hat person but I think the hat that comes with this lovely outfit from Sakide really helps set the mood.


Ooh, if I just wasn't a lady, WHAT wouldn't I tell that varmint

The jewellery set from Cae is also to be found at The Seraphim Social, along with my manicure and pedicure, from ZOZ.  


C


My shoes were just 50L in the gacha at Sax Shepherd Designs, and come with a hud allowing you to customise the jewel colours.  This design is still one of my favourite ever shoes for SLink high feet, they are so elegant.  Sax is an artist in real life, and it really shows in his gorgeous creations in second life.



Credits:

Body
Skin:  Belleza at Summerfest - Ria Summerfest
Hair:  EMO-tions. *LOVE*
Eyes:  Poetic Colors
Hands:  SLink Avatar Enhancement
Feet:  SLink Avatar Enhancement

Make-up
Eyelashes:  Redgrave
Eyeliner:  Izzies
Manicure & Pedicure:   -{ZOZ}- at Seraphim Social:  Tiffany Velvet Polish 

Clothing
Outfit:  Sakide at Seraphim Social - Scarlet Summer Gown and hat
Shoes:  ! !SSD ~ Fairy Tale Tease ~ Tink 
Jewellery:  Cae :: at Seraphim Social -  Melly ::  Sax Shepherd Designs ~ Spirit of Giving ~ Grand Jewels ~ Ring

Extras
Poses:  !bang
Backdrop:  KaTink 

Info
There are usually more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.

SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).  




No comments:

Post a Comment