Tuesday 1 July 2014

#239 Rhapsody on the Stairway to Heaven (with cupcakes on top)

Rhapsodic Stairway to Heaven

Another post from the fabulous Rhapsody.  The first item is a pose/prop set by Infinitia store that was new to me until the Pose Fair a few months ago, but I immediately became  a huge fan of Brandi Monroe's work.  Apart from her fabulous props and poses, she always adds loads of extras - in this case you get the ladder with and without clouds, a "spare" cloud you can rezz, resize, copy etc so you can have as few or as many clouds as you wish, and a box of just the poses in case you want to use them on their own.  Brandi has sized the poses using SLink mid feet and casual right and elegant left hand.  In my case I have used the SLink high feet because I wanted to wear the -{ZOZ}-footstraps.

I absolutely love this hair from Milk for Rhapsody - of course I bought the reds but love it so much I may well go back and buy another colour pack.


Rhapsodic Stairway to Heaven

I really really love these foot straps  They aren't from Rhapsody , they were at Cosmo Sales Room, but will be available at the -{ZOZ}- store at some point.

Rhapsodic Stairway to Heaven

My outfit is also from Rhapsody, from a new to me store, N2 Pixel Studio, is really nicely textured, fun to wear, and comes in an array of yummy colour combos - you buy the top and shorts separately so can mix and match as you wish.

Credits

Body
Skin:  Belleza Ria SK
Hair:  *Milk* for Rhapsody
Eyes:  Poetic Colors
Hands:  SLink Avatar Enhancement
Feet:  SLink Avatar Enhancement

Make-up
Eyelashes:  Redgrave
Eyeliner:  Izzies 
Manicure & Pedicure:   -{ZOZ}- for Summer of Love - Double Sparks Polish *

Clothing
Top:  ::N2:: for Rhapsody- Cali Cupcake Girl Halter Orchid Pink *
Shorts ::N2:: for Rhapsody Cali Cupcake Girl Shorties Orchid Pink *
Shoes: -{ZOZ}- Spring Foot Straps Violet Light & W *
Jewellery:  Maxi Gossamer - Bangles - Painted Daisies Cae :: Eerie :: Necklace and earrings

Extras
Poses & Props:  Infiniti for Rhapsody - Stairway to Heaven *
Backdrop:  KaTink 

Info
There are usually more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.

SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).  





No comments:

Post a Comment