Saturday 22 November 2014

#282 Lainey loses her shirt

#283 Lainey

I really love this new pantsuit from Rowena Spingflower, and took the collage photos first, but then something Tomm said made me try it without the shirt, and for some reason he prefers it that way, no idea why :).  So I guess that is how I will be wearing it in future!  But I have still showed you some of the many combinations you can make - using the hud you can change vest, shirt, pants and belt independently to any of the 5 textures provided.  The outfit comes in 5 standard sizes plus fitmesh which I am wearing here and which fits like a dream.  Fitmesh has come a long way!

#283 Lainey

#283 Lainey

Body
Skin:  .::WoW Skins::. Nessie Bronze 03 *
Hair: Truth Vixen
Eyes:  IKON 
Hands & Feet:  SLink Avatar Enhancement

Make-up
Eyelashes:  Redgrave
Eyeliner:  Izzies 
Tattoos: .::WoW Skins::.Freckles *
Slink Manicure & Pedicure:   Hello Dave

Clothing

Top: {Rowena's Designs} Lainey Vest & Shirt (separate) - FitMesh *
Pants: {Rowena's Designs} Lainey Pants - FitMesh *
Boots:  Lapointe & Bastchild "Carissa" Ankle Boot
Necklace: Cae:: Heart Solitaire ::
Earrings: Cae:: Heart Solitaire ::
Ring:  Engagement & Wedding ring combo (private)

Poses & Props
Poses: KaTink Haute *
Backdrop:  KaTink  

Other Stuff


Info
There are usually more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.

SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).  




Clothing

Events

Poses
aDORKable (now only on mp)
Glitterati (now only on mp)



No comments:

Post a Comment