Wednesday 26 November 2014

#283 Say Something

Say Something

I can't write much today as I am hospital visiting irl, and don't have a lot of time, but I wanted to get this post finished. This outfit from LivGLam consists of a pair of black high waist jeans with a chain belt, and a beautifully textured top.  The top comes with a hud, allowing 3 colour choices for the top, two of which I am showing here, the other being black.  

Say Something

In the photo above you get a closer look at another of Sawsan Secretspy's gorgeous new skins.  Below I have added close-ups of my shoes from {Rowena's Designs}, and nails by *pulcino*.  The shoes come with a hud giving you 10 lovely colours to choose from. 


Say Something


Credits:

Body
Skin:  .::WoW Skins::. Nessie Darktan 04 *
Hair: *~*Damselfly*~* Zendaya *
Eyes:  IKON
Hands & Feet:  SLink Avatar Enhancement

Make-up
Eyelashes:  Redgrave
Lips:  .::WoW Skins::. Lips tattoo 1 *
Slink Manicure & Pedicure:   *pulcino*: Slink Applier-Fingernails [Altocumulus] *

Clothing
Top: [LG] Boutique -Fall 2014 Say Something Top *
Pants:  [LG] Boutique -Fall 2014 Say Something Pants *
Shoes:  {Rowena's Designs} Marcie Heels for high SLinks *
Ring:  Engagement & Wedding ring combo (private)

Poses & Props
Backdrop:  KaTink 



Info
There are usually more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.

SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).  



No comments:

Post a Comment