Thursday 27 November 2014

#284 Anjana Dream

Ananja Dream

Another quick post for today - the outfit I am wearing is the November group gift for a new to me designer, NS::. Everything I am wearing is from the gift - the mesh dress, headress, foot strap shoes, dragonflies.  It also comes with an ivy branch, but I have chosen not to use it in this post.

Ananja Dream

I am wearing another gorgeous skin from ::WoW Skins::, in their milk tone for a change, much lighter than I normally wear but I love it so much, I might go pale a bit more often.

Ananja Dream


Credits:

Body
Skin:  .::WoW Skins::. Aisha Milk 01 *
Hair: *ARGRACE* Haruka - Red
Eyes:  IKON
Hands & Feet:  SLink Avatar Enhancement

Make-up
Eyelashes:  Redgrave
Tattoos: .::WoW Skins:  More Freckles tatoo *
Slink Manicure & Pedicure:   Hello Dave VIPs More Blossom 

Clothing
Outfit:  NS::  Anjana Dream *
Ring:  Engagement & Wedding ring coCbo (private)

Poses & Props
Poses: WetCat - Move *
Backdrop:  KaTink 

Other Stuff


Info
There are usually more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.

SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).  


No comments:

Post a Comment