Saturday 15 November 2014

# 278 Something old, something new

Allegra

Now that I am (sort of) over the shock of losing almost 7000 items from my inventory, I am getting organised and back to blogging.  I love discovering new designers and mixing and matching with some old favourites as I have done here.  

Allegra

 These snakeskin pants from UNiQ PhaZE are just 50L at Thrift Shop, they are so easy to wear, and come in a variety of texture choices.  I absolutely love the leather top from DaneMarkZ which is beautifully made and also comes in a good selection of colours.  My necklace and earrings are from E C R Ualso for Thrift Shop, and available in two sets of 8 colours for just 39L each or both for 65L.  The Ruby (Vermilion) set I am wearing is up up for just 1L  My boots from Baby Monkey come with a hud giving you 18 texture choices for boots, soles, straps and laces and 4 choices for the metal.

Allegra


Finally a closer look at my very pretty skin which is the .::WoW Skins::. exclusive for the current Designer Circle round, available in bronze, tan and dark tan, for just 99L.  I am wearing the tan here.

Credits:

Body
Skin:  .::WoW Skins::. Kyle Tan - available at Designer Circle *
Hair: *~*Damselfly*~* Brielle *
Eyes:  IKON
Hands & Feet:  SLink Avatar Enhancement

Make-up
Eyelashes:  Redgrave
Slink Manicure & Pedicure:   *pulcino*: Slink Applier-Fingernails [Altocumulus] *

Clothing
Top:  DaneMarkZ  - Nadia - Charcoal *
Pants:  UNiQ PhaZE JAM snake skin jeans - available at Thrift Shop *
Boots:  Baby Monkey Allegra Boot
Necklace: E C R U: "Adalind" Vermilion Thrift Shop *
Earrings: E C R U: "Adalind" Vermilion. Thrift Shop *
Bracelet/Bangle:  Maxi Gossamer - Tarifa Beaded
Ring:  Engagement & Wedding ring combo (private)

Poses & Props
Poses:  Diesel Works
Backdrop:  KaTink 



Info
There are usually more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.

SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).  



No comments:

Post a Comment