Saturday 20 December 2014

#292 Sax Shepherd for 21Shoe

 I was thrilled to see that Sax Shepherd is participating again in this month's 21Shoe event, and is offering a pack of two gorgeous pairs of Jeweled Stilettos for just L$399.  This offer is only available on 21 December at Sax's mainstore, and includes an exclusive pair of my favourite ever shoes for SLink high feet, Mata Hari.
#292 Sax Shepherd for 21Shoe
The shoe above is a sneak peek at Sax's soon to be released Aphrodite range.  This special Holiday Edition comes with a hud allowing many texture change options allowing you to match them to all your holiday fashions.  There are red, blue and green soles with gold, platinum and black titanium jewelry options. There are also jewels to choose from including several photo realistic diamonds, onyx, sapphires, rubies, and emeralds.  I have shown you a few of the possible combinations, and there is another in the close-up in the collage below. After the 21Shoe event Holiday Aphrodite will only be sold during the holidays at the !! SSD (Sax Shepherd Designs) mainstore at its full price of L$599.

#292 Sax Shepherd for 21Shoe
The shoe above is Mata Hari Oyster Satin and is pearlescent oyster satin highlighted with gold jewelry pieces and mother of pearl - this shoe is exclusive to 21Shoe and will never again be sold in this colour after the event.  The shoe in the bottom right in this collage is a close up of another possible colour combination of the Aphrodite Holiday Edition.

If you have never tried Sax's shoes before, I encourage you not to let this chance pass you by - he is an artist in real life and it shows - his shoes are absolutely exquisite, and I don't use that word lightly.  I had never found any shoes for the SLink high feet that didn't make the foot look deformed and extremely uncomfortable, until I discovered Sax's shoes, and I have been a committed fan ever since. Thankfully there are now many designers making wonderful shoes for high SLinks, but I will always have a soft spot for Sax's beautiful creations.




My pedicure in these photos is from Hello Dave's Pure Christmas set, and the pic above shows you all the festive choices in this set.

Credits:

Slink  Pedicure:   Hello Dave
Poses:  Pretense
Backdrop:  KaTink 





Info
There are usually more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.

SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).  


No comments:

Post a Comment