Saturday 20 December 2014

#293 Hopscotch for 21Shoe

l am happy to see one of my favourite designers , Chandni of *~*HopScotch*~*, taking part in 21Shoe again this month.  Two pairs of shoes will be available at the  *~*HopScotch*~* shop, tomorrow only, December 21st - never again will they be offered in these texture combinations.  So you get not only two exclusive items, but also two for the price of one.

#293 Hopscotch on ice for 21Shoe

First we have Vevina which are made for SLink flat feet and which are in my opinion just about the cutest flatties on the grid.  These are great with jeans or capris, or if like me you love vintage style, these are absolutely perfect with 50's style circular skirts.

#293 Hopscotch on ice for 21Shoe
And next we have "Ice Ice Baby" which are unrigged, so they can be resized, repositioned etc so you don't have to wear SLinks with them.  However, if you want to wear them with your SLink medium feet, you will also need to wear the Ankle Lock which is available for free at the SLink store.   I love skating in sl (and irl but never get chance these days sadly) but have usually worn one of those awful free pairs - now I won't have to, yay!


 Credits:

Shoes: 
*~*HopScotch*~* - only available 21 December
Backdrop:  KaTink 
Poses:  Pretense


Info
There are usually more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.

SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).  


No comments:

Post a Comment