Thursday 25 December 2014

#294 The Chair

#294

This fabulous Tramell chair  is a colab between Kuro and Junk for this month's Atalier Kreslo.  It comes in 6 variations, each with 6 animations, 2 of which I am showing here.  As would be expected of Kuro and Junk, it is beautifully made and textured, and undeniably out of the ordinary.  A glance of those crossed legs makes me smile every time (the chairs, not mine!)!

#294

My outfit from Absolut Vendetta is one of the ones that got deleted in my inventory disaster last month (read about it  here) - I got this one back thanks to the designer who sent it personally, which I really appreciate.  I am going to work through all the items I got back this way, as a small way to say thank you to the sl stores and designers who really do go out of their way for their customers.  The outfit comes with an extensive texture change hud, as do my boots from Lapointe & Bastchild.


#294

My skin is from Center Ville and is my first skin from them.  I am really fussy about skins, so much so that it is only recently I have managed to force myself out of my Belleza comfort blanket.  So when I this skin wasn't expecting to like it but I was so wrong, it is really beautiful, and I will definitely be featuring Center Ville skins again. 

#294

My necklace is the Glint prize for the Candy Cane Hunt which runs till tomorrow, December 25th - but I am hoping that because of the holidays it will be out a bit longer.


Credits:

.:Skin:  Center Ville Skin Eloc Latte / Eyebrows Brown *
Hair:  Truth Rogue 
Eyes:  IKON
Hands & Feet:  SLink Avatar Enhancement
Eyelashes:  Redgrave
Eyeliner:  Izzies - Cat Eyeliner 4
Slink Manicure & Pedicure:   Alaskametro  Silver Vamp *
Top:  Absolut Vendetta - Leather Jacket+Shirt
Pants:  Absolut Vendetta -  High Waisted
Boots:  Lapointe & Bastchild S'wear "Carissa" Ankle Boot
Necklace:  :Glint: Womens leather & beads Gecko necklace *
Earrings:  Maxi Gossamer Jewelled Skulls
Props:  Tramell Chair by Junk & Kuro available at Atalier Kreslo *
Pose:  KaTink:  Opal (new)
Aquarium:  Grimes Central



Info
There are usually more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.

SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).  


No comments:

Post a Comment