Tuesday 6 January 2015

#297 After the Rain

#297

Tomm and I have been looking for a new house this week, so this post has been "in the works" for a few days, and I thought it was time I finished it.  When not house hunting I have spent an inordinate amount of time sorting out my inventory, reducing the tally by over 10k - and also streamlining my whole blogging folder as I am determined to be a super organised little blogger this year.

#297

This outfit is not my usual kind of look at all, but I really loved the smart lines of this outfit, and the textures, as you would expect from DE Boutique, are sublime.  The outfit is on sale at the January round of Designer Showcase.

Credits:

Skin:  .::WoW Skins::. Lulu Bronze *
Hair:  Truth Harmony 
Eyes:  IKON Hope 
Hands & Feet:  SLink Avatar Enhancement
Eyelashes:  Redgrave
Eyeliner:  Izzies
Lips:  Eyelure Lip Color, Classic *
Manicure & Pedicure:   Hello Dave: Slink Avatar Enhancement- French Ombre1 *
Skirt:  DE.Boutique for Designer Showcase: AW14 After the Rain *
Top:  DE.Boutique for Designer Showcase: AW14 After the Rain *
Shoes: .KC Couture. Firenze Heel *
Earrings:  Maxi Gossamer - Earrings - Kirenna Teardrop pearl
Bracelet/Bangle:  Maxi Gossamer - Bangles - Damasc Bangle 2 - SILVER
Poses:  KaTink - Haute *
Backdrop:  KaTink - Burst


Info
There are usually more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.

SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).  


No comments:

Post a Comment