Wednesday 31 December 2014

#296 Stripes

#296

I am showing another beautiful new skin from .::WoW Skins::., available at the current round of Designer Circle.  My necklace and earring set are one of a few I grabbed along at the Maxi Gossamer 50% off sale.  I don't know how long the sale will be on so best check quickly if you want some bargain goodies.

#296

I am wearing a new outfit from CV which consists of a skirt and a jacket with integral top to match the skirt.  The set is available in an array of colours, but I rarely wear stripes so thought I would ring the changes a bit.  I am really liking everything I have seen from CV  so far and am looking forward to whatever they release next.

#296

I adore these shoes from DE Boutique (no slurl for the new store available yet) which will be available in the January round of Designer Showcase, and are available in grey (worn here), black, brown, beige and white.  

Credits:

Skin:  .::WoW Skins::. . Lulu Darktan for Designer Circle *
Hair:  Truth Cece
Eyes:  Poetic Colors Opal Eyes - Ice Age
Hands & Feet:  SLink Avatar Enhancement
Eyelashes:  Redgrave
Eyeliner:  Izzies
Slink Manicure & Pedicure:   Hello Dave Party Season Gloss *
Top: CV Female Short Jacket Hang Stripes *
Dress:  CV Skirt With Belt Hang Fitted Mesh *
Shoes:  DE.Boutique AW14 Chinotto Heels Grey for Designer Showcase *
Necklace:  Maxi Gossamer True Hearts
Earrings:  Maxi Gossamer True Hearts
Ring:  Maxi Gossamer - Ring - Gigi Shimmer Bow *
Poses:  KaTink - Opal *
Backdrop:  KaTink 



Info
There are usually more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.

SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).  


No comments:

Post a Comment