Saturday 14 February 2015

#317 Dedicated to Tomm Maddaloni


Post #317


I am dedicating this post to my sl partner, husband, and best friend, Tomm, who surprised me today with this beautiful eternity ring.  The last five months have been really tough for me irl (with no sign of this abating in the near future), and Tomm has been a tower of strength, unswervingly understanding and supportive.  Tomm, you really are one in a million and I am so luck to have you in my life.  
Ok, before I get too mushy, onto the credits - my skin is new from WOW, available now at the With Love Fair.  My hair is brand new for Cosmetic Fair by KoKoLoReS.  I was so happy when I saw this pack of hair, as I love updo's and short hair and Sisch has done a wonderful job on Ione, the textures are just gorgeous, and I will wear this again and again.  It comes in two packs, with or without fringe/bangs, both equally cute, and a great range of colour huds. It also comes with a cute colour change hearty hairband.  KoKoLoReS also has some cute cosmetics there, so it is well worth a visit.

Post #217


Onto the clothes, my top is from a new-to-me designer, Tin Roof.  It comes in five wonderfully named colours - blue skies, wisteria, lemonaid, leaf and the petal I am wearing here. Tin has done a beautiful job of texturing both the top itself and the leather thong at the neck, and I am sure this will not be the last time her creations figure on this blog.  Again, because of the boob issue, I have used the Maitreya Lara, because there arent enough boob alpha options on Belleza Venus or SLink Physique.  I do hope they change this at some point.

My jeans are from Finesmith and come with a texture change Hud allowing 15 choices, some plain, some patterns.  My Illi boots also come with a hud allowing customisaton of the main boot, strap, bottom side and heel, and metal - using either the many built in textures, or the colour picker so you can basically colour every part of the shoe in whatever colours you want!  As if that isn't enough, in the box you get boots rigged for SLink and also Belleza - and both with a shine or no shine option - I used no shine here as I was wanting a more suede-like look.

Credits

Body
Mesh Body:  Maitreya  Lara
Skin:  WoW Skins Olga Tan 01 - available now at With Love Fair *
Hair: KoKoLoReS Hair - Ione I - available now at Cosmetic Fair *
Eyes: Adored - dream eyes - the meadow
Hands & Feet:  SLink 

Cosmetics
Eyelashes:  Redgrave
Manicure & Pedicure:   DaneMarkZ - Slink Toenails - Pantone Spring 2015 *

Clothing
Top: TinRoof "Linx" Top M - Petal *
Pants: Finesmith skinny jeans

Accessories
Boots: ILLI. SLink Emily Boot
Earrings: Maxi Gossamer  - Earrings - Faylinn Flower Charm

Poses
Poses: KaTink - Pic 1 Sadie, Pic 2 Alexxa *
Backdrop:  KaTink 





Info
There are usually more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.

SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).  

No comments:

Post a Comment