Monday 16 March 2015

#328 Skin Fair 2015 - Mundos

Today's Skin Fair 2015 post is a humongous one, because I wanted to include all make-ups in all tones because the tone really makes a difference to how the make-up appears.  I am introducing you to Daphne, new from Mundos:
Post #326 Mundos for Skin Fair 2015
Daphne - Sugar

As mentioned here I didn't even realise Mundos did skins until I was sent their group gift, Vera, and fell madly in love with her - and now I have a whole big bunch of Mundos skins that I love just as much, if not more so!

Post #326 Mundos for Skin Fair 2015
Daphne - Powder

Apologies to those who hate blog posts full of pics (I know you are out there, I have read it on plurk a few times) but I just couldn't choose what to leave out - and besides, I actually find this kind of post distracts my mind a bit more (if you read this post you will understand why any kind of distraction or something that keeps my mind busy is a good thing at the moment).

Post #326 Mundos for Skin Fair 2015
Daphne - Nougat
With each tone you do get a sets of intense brow and lip colours so you can mix and match as you wish.  I have shown the skins just as they come out of the box.
Post #326 Mundos for Skin Fair 2015
Daphne - Maple

Post #326 Mundos for Skin Fair 2015
Daphne - Luscious

Post #326 Mundos for Skin Fair 2015
Daphne - Latte

Post #326 Mundos for Skin Fair 2015
Daphne - Cocoa

Post #326 Mundos for Skin Fair 2015
Daphne - Baked



Credits:

Skin:   Mundos at Skin Fair 2015 
Eyelashes:  Redgrave  


No comments:

Post a Comment