Sunday 15 March 2015

#327 Skin Fair 2015 - Lumae goes back to the fifties


Post #325 Skin Fair - Lumae

Today's post is a bit of a mishmash - because I have a heap of Skin Fair goodies I want to show, it started purely as a Skin Fair post for Lumae, but then when I tried the skin on I got the feeling it might fit a fifties style furniture post I had been putting together in my blogging room.  So I dug through my inventory and found the dress I was thinking of wearing with the furniture (does that sentence sound as weird as I think it does?), and then it all fell together.  So instead of doing a plain Skin Fair post it has become a skin, fashion and furniture post, as if I didn't already have enough on my blogging plate!

I haven't tried anything from Lumae (or Aeva) for a few years, but I love this skin so much, and that it has a freckles option makes it even better.  It is fresh and pretty but not too young looking.  Mr Maddaloni logged on when I was just adjusting my necklace, and almost the first words out of his mouth were "oh I love that skin!", and about five minutes later he said "that skin is really hot".  I think my hubby might be a closet freckle lover!  

Lumae have made quite a few changes on their skins since I last tried them - they were pretty then but now they are seriously pretty, and Lumae are very generous with the goodies they give with their skins.  There are 8 tones to choose from and at the Skin Fair they are half price at 825L and included in each pack is pretty much any applier you could wish for.  You also get an easy to use hud allowing you to change the cleavage.

Post #327 Lumae

The furniture is a collection of goodies from various places round the grid, I will talk about it more below.  I just wanted to mention my dress which comes from one of my favourite ever vintage clothing shops, Has Been, and comes with a fantastic hud allowing you to change 5 separate areas of the dress and giving you the choice of 14 colours, plus an additional 14 with flowers on for the dress itself.  My shoes from Sky also come with a texture change hud allowing 24 shoe colours plus 2 metal.

Post #325

In the picture below I am showing some items available from Serenity Style

Post #326

The furniture below. and the wall texture is all from Irries Dollhouse, except for the plant.

Post #326


Credits:

Body
Mesh Body:  Slink Physique
Skin:   Lumae at Skin Fair 2015 :: Jewel : 4 - Peach :: Ruby {Freck/DarkBrow}
Hair:  Truth  Sassy 2 
Eyes:  Adored  dream eyes - the meadow
Hands & Feet:  SLink 

Cosmetics
Eyelashes:  Redgrave
Manicure & Pedicure:    Hello Dave  Spring It On Me Gloss (B)

Clothing
Dress:  Has Been - Rosa Blanca Dress
Shoes:  Sky  - Lulu Sandal Polka Dot

Accessories
Necklace:  Cae :: Perula ::
Earrings:  Cae :: Perula ::

Poses
Pose:  KaTink Haute

Furniture
50's Dollhouse Roxanne - available at main store - Bird Flock Art, Coffee Table, Lamp, Shelf, side table, the sofa and ottoman (not shown) come with a colour change hud, plus my walls were textured from the Wild Yonder set
Gacha items from Erotigacha - Comic Lunch Pail, Rainbow Candies, comic coasters - items 75L a play, and there is also a gacha for a 50's nightie for 75L

Serenity Style
Retro Music Set for ZH Spring Event

Little Branch
LB Elephant Ear Potted for Black Dot Project 

Info
There are usually more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.

SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page). 



No comments:

Post a Comment