Saturday 13 June 2015

#375 Harmony is all I need

Post #375 Harmony is all we need


First Life has conspired against this little sl blogger this week, giving me major internet access issues which appear to be fixed now thankfully.  However, I am crashing repeatedly while doing shoots, so actually getting these pics done took me about 15 relogs.  To make it worse I had already done a full shoot for this outfit, uploaded them to flickr and then sat and looked at the pics and thought "not good enough" so I deleted them and started all over again with some tweaks, totally new background, new poses, the lot.  I did this with my next post too, but for different reasons.

Soooo today's outfit is fun, summery newness from Sky.  As you would expect from Sky Summerwind, the textures are fantastic.  The dress and SLink high heels are bought separately but they both coming in four "flavours" accessible via hud (great for lazy people like me!).  I absolutely love the vibrant tie dye style explosion of colour in all four choices.  I had no issues at all fitting this dress to my Slink Physique.

Post #375 Harmony is all we need


My skin is new from PXL for  We Love Roleplay.  It comes in two tones with 3 make-ups in each, and with lots of extras such as varying levels of freckles, various cleavage options and a special tattoo that I will reveal in my next post.   

My hair is one of two new styles from Elikatira which are debuting at this month's Collabor88. I love the casual choppiness and loose strands, and the Elikatira reds are definitely some of the best.  My nails are from a new to me designer, Alia Whitfield of Blissiere. These are from one of her instore gachas - they are only 50L a go and well worth a play as her designs are very fresh, vibrant and fun.  

Post #375 Harmony is all we need



Credits:

Body
Mesh Body:   Slink Physique
Skin:   PXL  Shara NAT Makeup 03 MEB C2 - available at We Love Roleplay
Hair:  Elikatira Lena - available at Collabor88
Eyes:  Ikon
Hands & Feet:  SLink 

Cosmetics
Eyelashes:  Mon Cheri Falsies
Manicure & Pedicure:   Blissiere manis & pedis applier - spring flowers - ALL - RARE

Clothing
Dress:  Sky  - Harmony Dress 4 Color
Shoes:  Sky  - Slink - Harmony Sandal 4 Color

Accessories
Necklace:  Cae - Hamsa
Earrings:  Cae - Hamsa

Poses
Poses:  KaTink - Anna & Leona
Backdrop:  KaTink - Retro Burst



Info
There are often more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.
 
SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).  



No comments:

Post a Comment