Wednesday 17 June 2015

#376 Return of the Fawn

Post #376

I am sharing again the gorgeous PXL skin from this month's We Love Roleplay, which I showed here without the branch tattoos.  I love everything about this skin, it is so fresh and pure and I adore the little branch tattoo - all the better as a tattoo layer so you can wear the skin with or without. Shara comes in two tones with 3 make-ups each, plus other goodies like freckle and cleavage tattoos.

Post #376

Serendipitously, I received a notice from Indyra about this outfit which comes with the fawn antler head-dress and thought it would work well with the skin.  Both dress and headpiece come with texture change huds giving 5 matching options each, all of them very pretty.  Although it only comes in standard sizes, there were no issues at all wearing the Indyra maxi with my SLink Physique.

Post #376

My unusual turquoise palette foot jewels from Sky were hiding under my dress so I dragged them out for a pic - they come with a texture change hud giving you three texture choices.


Credits:

Body
Mesh Body:  Slink Physique
Skin:   PXL   Shara Nat Makeup 1
Hair:  Elikatira   Serena
Eyes:  Ikon
Hands & Feet:  SLink 
Ears:  Mandala

Cosmetics
Eyelashes:  Mon Cheri Falsies
Tattoo: PXL Eyebrows Branch (tattoo)
Manicure & Pedicure:   Blissiere manis & pedis applier - fractal set 01 - ALL - RARE

Clothing
Headpiece:  Indyra Fawn Antler headpiece
Gown:  Indyra Boheme Maxi
Shoes:   Sky - Foot Jewels Turquoise

Accessories
Necklace:  Maxi Gossamer - Necklace - Luna Peace -Short
Bracelet/Bangle:  Aze Magic Lantern Gem Slides Bracelet

Poses
Poses:  KaTink - Christina
Backdrop:  KaTink Lakeside



Info
There are often more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.
 
SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).  



No comments:

Post a Comment