Friday 10 July 2015

#389 We'll drink a drink a drink to ZsaZsa the pink the pink the pink

Just Because, Mina, Belleza

I rarely wear pink in either life, not because I don't like the colour, I do - but in sl I like to experiment with colours I might not wear in rl - greens, browns, neutrals - and today, pink.  For some reason when I was getting this post together I thought "go pink".  So I pinked Zsa up big-style.  I wish I was being paid for everytime I said pink in this blog post!

As a mesh body addict, I am really into items that are rigged to the various mesh bodies, and Annie Melson is one of the designers who do it incredibly well.  My Corset and Cami come in a great selection of colours, and in 4 leather and 8 lace options - or you can go for the fatpack which gives you all those options on a convenient hud.  You can wear the corset and cami together as I have here, or the corset on its own. Whichever you choose, you will receive it rigged for Belleza Venus, Maitreya Lara, Slink Physique and classic avvie fitted mesh.   The textures are incredible, very detailed, and the creases on both cami and corset are very realistic.

Just Because, Mina, Glamistry, Belleza


My pants are again from Just Because and come in a dazzling array of colours - I love this vibrant fuschia, and actually had a pair of jeans this colour when I was a teenager! There are 15 fantastic colours to choose from, whether you are wanting to go neutral or vibrant, and again you can go for individual pairs or a fatpack of 15. They are one of Just Because's slightly older items and in your pack you get classic avatar fitted mesh and custom made for Belleza.

My shoes from Glamistry are, as with all his creations, simply stunning, with his impeccable attention to detail. As if that wasn't enough, his revolutionary hud system allows you to add new colours without leaving your house, and every new colour added is added to your pool of colours available to mix and match.  

If you are curious about my strange blog title, click here, I think there are probably only two people who read my blog who will have even heard of The Scaffold.  Random useless info - the guy on the left is Paul McCartney's brother, stage name Mike McGear.


Credits:

Body
Mesh Body:  Belleza Venus v3
Skin:   Belleza - Amelia SK
Hair:  Mina - Ariana - Dark red
Eyes:  Ikon Promise
Hands & Feet:  Belleza 

Cosmetics
Eyelashes:  Mon Cheri Falsies
Manicure & Pedicure:   Somnia- Dual Drippy 

Clothing
Top:  Just Because - CamiCorset Combo - Lace - Belleza PushUp
Pants:  Just Because  - Skinny Pants - Belleza
Shoes:  Glamistry - Hyacinth Heels - Belleza

Accessories
Necklace:  Maxi Gossamer - Necklace -  Annette 
Earrings:  Maxi Gossamer -  Annette
Bracelet/Bangle:  Maxi Gossamer - Annette

Poses
Poses: KaTink  - Leona
Backdrop:  KaTink - Skies



Info
There are often more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.
 
SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).  



No comments:

Post a Comment