Tuesday 11 August 2015

#401 Patience saves me

Post #401

I have been a little slow blogging the last few weeks due to technical issues (read between the lines for "my pc is dying").  It is making taking photos very difficult, but in between crashes and freezing, I am coping, sort of - but it is taking a lot longer than usual and is a lesson in extreme patience, gritting my teeth and not giving up.

My classy sunnies are from Glamistry so of course come with a fantastic hud enabling you to choose from an array of colours to texture the different areas.  My skin is a new make up in the lovely Shara range by PXL, and is available at the current We Love to Roleplay.  You can choose from pale or sunkissed, and each choice includes 3 brand new make-ups plus 5 eyebrow choices and a variety of freckle, mole and cleavage tattoos.

Post #401

My dress and jacket are both by DE Designs. and fit very well to whatever mesh body you choose - for me today it is Maitreya Lara.  The jacket and dress are bought separately but the jacket fits really well over the dress so I decided to show it this way.  Doc has made the jacket slightly bigger so it can be layered over other mesh items - so no more frustration at being only able to wear applier layers under a jacket.  The dress comes rigged for Belleza Venus, Isis and Freya, Maitreya Lara, Slink Physique plus classic avatar 5 standard sizes plus alpha, the jacket for the same mesh bodies plus fitmesh.  You can buy each colour separately or choose a fatpack which you can customise via the hud.  I am wearing the leather dress but you can also buy it in fabric. 

My towering shoes from Glamistry come of course with his fantastic hud system and fitted to Belleza, Maitreya and Slink.  They are absolutely gorgeous, but I look at them and imagine trying to walk in them irl - broken ankles all round I think - thank goodness for unbreakable pixels!


Post #401

Credits:

Body
Mesh Body:  Maitreya  Lara 
Skin:   PXL  Shara Sunkissed Makeup 02 Medium Brow - at We Love Roleplay
Hair:  Amacci Hair - Jasmine
Eyes: Ikon Odyssey
Hands & Feet:  Maitreya  

Cosmetics
Eyelashes:  Mon Cheri Falsies
Manicure & Pedicure:  Somnia - Dual Drippy Darks (Omega HUD)

Clothing
Dress:  DE Designs - Vicky Leathers 
Jacket:  DE Designs - Sashi 
Shoes: Glamistry : Echium 

Accessories
SunglassesGlamistry : Sunglasses PU2001
Necklace:  Indulge Temptation - Futuristic Set 2 - texture change
Earrings: Indulge Temptation - Futuristic Set 2 - texture change

Poses
Poses:  KaTink - Andrea
Backdrop:  KaTink  Cyber city



No comments:

Post a Comment