Saturday 15 August 2015

#402 ZsaZsa in the Sky with Earrings

Post #402

Yeah I know the title is rubbish but I have not been feeling too good irl this week, and adding that to major pc issues, this little blogger is suffering both severe lack of energy and creativity block.  The good news is that hopefully my rescue from the pc nightmare should be landing on my desk very soon.

Anyway, today I wanted to share with you Sky Summerwind's first original mesh items, and I am seriously impressed, all three of these earrings are beautifully made with great features.  Can't wait to see what Sky comes up with next!

Left to right:

1.  Mia - choice of gold or silver - available at Color Me Project
2.  Imagine earrings - 2 stone and 2 metal choices - available at Color Me Project
3.  August Group Gift - comes with many texture change choices

There is a fee to join Sky's inworld group, but it is well worth it as the gifts are regular and there are also tons of quality past group gifts (over two walls when I last looked) waiting for you to pick them up.

I am also taking the opportunity of showing you some different make-ups from WoW Skins new release at the Mesh Body Addicts Fair.  As always, Sawsan has created an incredibly pretty face, which comes with some very different make-up options, so a face for any occasion.

Credits:

Body

Skin:   WoW Skins V2 Nour Tan 03 -- exclusive for Mesh Body Addicts Fair
Hair:  Argrace  Megumu
Eyes:  Ikon
Eyelashes:  Mon Cheri Falsies
Earrings: Pics 1 & 2 Sky at Color Me Project, Pic 3 Sky  group gift

No comments:

Post a Comment