Wednesday 19 August 2015

#403 The trumpets will not toot themselves

Post #403

I am blogging slower than usual recently because of issues with SL, but I get there in the end.  A few things I am showing today are from currents events, and I really wanted to get this post done before they end - and I have, yay!  

My gorgeous hair is by Elikatira and one of two styles at the current round of Collabor88. I love that Elika has made a totally different hairstyle to any I have seen before, and she has somehow created a real sense of life and movement.  I am wearing one of the ombres from the the reds pack, and I really love this "copper plum" shading - you get 12 solid and 6 ombre in each colour pack which is great value - and even more so if you buy them at Collabor88 while discounted.  

Post #403

My top is from Just Because and is one of her two items available at Uber - you can buy it in separate colours or a fatpack which comes with an extensive hud giving you a choice of solid colours or the printed option I am wearing.  It comes rigged for Belleza Freya, Isis and Venus, Maitreya Lara, Slink Physique and 5 standard sizes plus alpha.  I have paired it with a pair of Just Because jeans which again come in an wide choice of separate colours or fatpack via hud and rigged to Slink, Maitreya and Belleza (standard and curvy).

Both my dragonfly navel piercing and cute sandals are from KC Couture, and as you would expect, both come with an extensive hud allowing a myriad of texture options. The piercing fits like a dream to both Freya and Isis (separate rigs) and you also get an unrigged version just in case.  You can also buy it separately rigged to Maitreya Lara. The sandals are rigged for TMP, Slink, Maitreya and Belleza and are in support of Lexi Zelin of Angel Red Couture, with 100% of the sale price going towards her medical treatment for Hodgkin's Lymphoma - please check here to read the full story.

Post #403

Credits:

Body
Mesh Body:  Belleza Isis
Skin:  Belleza melia SK Makeup 5
Hair: Elikatira   Stella - at Collabor88  
Eyes:  Poetic Colors PC Summer Sky Eyes - Lavender Field - medium bright

Cosmetics
Eyelashes:  Mon Cheri Falsies
Manicure & Pedicure:  Somnia Dual Drippy Lights 

Clothing
Top:  Just Because  Candice Shirt - Fat Pack - Isis - available at Uber
Pants:  Just Because  Cuffed Jeans for Belleza 
Shoes:  KC Couture 4Lexi Sandals 

Accessories
Necklace:  Cae :: Ascend 
Earrings:  Cae :: Ascend 
Navel Piercing:  KC Couture Janine Navel Piercing for BellezaIsis

Poses
Poses:  KaTink Haute & Alexxa
Backdrop:  KaTink - Blithe



Info
There are often more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.
 
SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).  



No comments:

Post a Comment