Saturday 22 August 2015

#404 Mon Cheri gives ZsaZsa Va-Va-Voom!


Post #404


One of the items in this post is time limited and it is this gorgeous skin from Lumae for Lazy Sunday, but still available at the time of posting, but you will need to run, as I don't know when it will be taken down.  There is a choice of 8 tones, each for just 75L. but you not only get this beautiful skin, you get a plethora of other goodies, including all the appliers you could ever wish for.  Lumiya Rae is definitely one of the most generous skinners I know of in SL.

Post #404

The dress giving me Va-Va-Voom is new from Mon Cheri for Vintage & Cool Fair.  Aurora comes in 20 colours - 10 solids, 10 lace, all equally gorgeous.  I was going to show both but I got carried away with the lace one which I am in love with.  Aurora is compatible with Belleza Freya and Isis, Maitreya Lara, Slink Physique, fitmesh and standard sizing. The colours are stunning, and can be bought separately or in two hud operated fatpacks - I have shown a little selection of some of the colours.  

My fabulous necklace and earrings are also from Mon Cheri, and availabe individually or in the greedy pack (great name!) giving you 72 colour choices (12 colours x 6 metals)

My towering heels from Glamistry are new for Kustom9 and compatible with Slink, Belleza and Maitreya.  I love the sheen and the simple classic lines.  There is a choice of 12 colours, but if you know Glamistry's amazing hud system, you will know that you might as well buy them all and have fun playing around with the myriad combinations possible.

Post #404


Credits
Body
Mesh Body:  Maitreya Lara
Skin:  Lumae  Niska 4 - Peach :: Gateau - Freck/GingBrow
Hair:  Elikatira Elle - Redheads
Eyes:  IKON  Triumph - available at Shiny Shabby

Cosmetics
Eyelashes:  Mon Cheri Falsies
Manicure & Pedicure:  DaneMarkZ - Maitreya nails - Tropicana Slant

Clothing
Dress:  Mon Cheri Aurora Dress, Lace - available at Vintage & Cool Fair 
Shoes:  Glamistry  Malva Heels available at Kustom9 

Accessories
Necklace: Mon Cheri Sway - Necklace
Earrings:  Mon Cheri Sway - Necklace

Poses
Poses:  Infiniti  Carefree
Backdrop:  KaTink Skies



Info
There are often more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.

SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).



No comments:

Post a Comment