Saturday 21 May 2016

#492 A tale of skulls and roses


Post #492

Mentioning this first as my hair is a special for Fifty Linden Friday, so won't be available again in this pack after today. You get a great selection of colours in this Exclusive pack so this isn't to be missed.   

I am wearing a new Catwa head today, which is Alice - I fell in love as soon as I tried the demo, and think Alice may become my go-to head.  I am also wearing a skin applier from a new-to-me designer, Insol, and I really like it, particularly the freckles options, I do love a good freckle :).  I am a bit of a mesh head and applier freak now and love trying new ones out, but it sometimes takes me a while to feel "me" in new heads and/or skins, but this combo felt just right.

Post #492


My original mesh dress is another lovely release from Entice, and is currently available at Tres Chic.  It fits beautifully on my Maitreya Lara mesh body.  You can buy the dresses individually, or in sets of 3 with a hud, or as a fatpack.  It was really hard to choose between the prints and solid colours available but I eventually settled on this one because my inner goth approves of the skulls amongst the roses :).

My shoes are brand new from Essenz for Shiny Shabby which opened today (20th) - and good luck if you try to get in during the first few days rush!

Post #492


I just wanted to mention that Nantra are currently having a mega sale, so if you are a pose-a-holic like me, it is a good time to get some great poses at a fantastic price.



Credits:

Mesh body: Maitreya Lara
Mesh Head:  Catwa Alice
Applier:  Insol Marcela ST03 Peach
Hair:  Elikatira Aspyn Exclusives - for Fifty Linden Friday
Eyes:  Avi-Glam Ardent Arctic Pack - available at Cosmopolitan
Manicure & Pedicure:  Entice - What's New Pussycat Nails 
Dress:  Entice - Daydreamer Dress - Prints Set 2 - available at Tres Chic
Necklace:  YS & YS Ever Heart Necklace Silver
Bracelet/Bangle:  Meva Anchor Bracelet 
Shoes:  Essenz - Salvador (Sand) - available at Shiny Shabby
Poses:  Nantra - Effortless

Tools I use in most blog posts
SecondSnaps Photo studio

Bits n Pieces
If an item is for sale at an event, I give the slurl to that event.  However in case this blog post is read after the event has finished, I also include the slurl to the mainstore.  

All Slurls are current at time of posting.  If you are unable to find an item, or need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).

I wear a mesh body, head, hands & feet in all posts. I use alpha cuts where necessary, and if I can't get an item to work with my mesh body, I wwill neither wear it or blog it  Most items I blog fit various mesh body parts, and often classic avatar standing sizing and/or fitmesh. Please make sure to demo anything you see here that you are thinking of buying to be sure it works for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment