Tuesday 21 June 2016

#503 Newness from Shiny Shabby and The Cosmetic Fair


Blog Post #503

Today ZeeZee is spending time in her garden wearing the latest group gift from Just Because, a special - and very pretty - Hibiscus version of the Kathie Shirt - I blogged the full release here.    

Blog Post #503

She is also wearing a new release from DE Designs, the Heather shorts which come in both jeans and leathers. I was fully intending to do a blog post showing you both pairs, but this pose prop set from Q Poses landed in my inbox and as soon as I saw this puppy, all previous plans went out the window!  The set comes with 5 quality poses loaded into the tree stump, plus butterfly and puppy props.  Back to the shorts, they are just perfect and I will hopefully do another post on them sometime soon so I can show more of their gorgeousness. 

Blog Post #503

I think ZeeZee's face says it all - like her typist, she is a vegetarian animal lover (even when dining out in sl, she chooses the veggie option - seriously), so she has had a great week, with a visit from a unicorn, blogged here, and now she has a new puppy!   Her pretty marbled nails are new from DP Koffin Nails for The Cosmetic Fair.

Blog Post #503

The pic above shows a little more of ZeeZee's top and shorts, both beautifully made original mesh pieces which fit my Maitreya Lara perfectly, and both of course have gorgeous texturing. 

My skin is new from Atelier Pepe at Collabor88 and comes in a variety of tones.  I have added some lipgloss and eye liner, also from Shiny Shabby.  My hair is also new at Shiny Shabby, from Entwined.  My eyes from Avi Glam are from the Ardent Earth hud and I have gone with a new colour for me, silver, which I think is very pretty.

Blog Post #503


Credits:

Mesh body: Maitreya Lara
Shape:  based on  Strawberry Singh Zara but tweaked 
Mesh Head:  Catwa Alice
Applier:  Atelier Pepe Andrea, Spring, plus glossy lips and eyeliner - all available at Colalbor88
Hair: Entwined Jessica - available at Shiny Shabby
Eyes:  Avi-Glam Ardent - Earth Hud, silver
Manicure & Pedicure:  DP Koffin Nails Marbelized pastels - for Cosmetic Fair
Shorts:  DE Designs - Heather Shorts Jean
Top:  Just Because Kathie Shirt - Group Gift Hibiscus
Necklace:  Cae :: Refresh
Poses:  Q Poses - Smell the Roses

Tools I use in most blog posts
SecondSnaps Photo Studio
Fate Eye Poser (before this I used Anypose Expression Hud)
Pose Anywhere Pose Huds
Lumipro Lighting System
Combo Fix to fix broken ankles, wrists, neck etc

Bits n Pieces
If an item is for sale at an event, I give the slurl to that event.  However in case this blog post is read after the event has finished, I also include the slurl to the mainstore.  

All Slurls are current at time of posting.  If you are unable to find an item, or need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).


I wear a mesh body, head, hands & feet in all posts. I use alpha cuts where necessary, and if I can't get an item to work with my mesh body, I will neither wear it nor blog it  Most items I blog fit various mesh bodies and/or feet, and often classic avatar standard sizing and/or fitmesh. Please make sure to demo anything you see here that you are thinking of buying to be sure it works for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment